Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The "equal across the board" bigtory when they're young BS is nonense.

It later gets to the graduate level when those bigots work at a Wells Fargo and do predatory lending schemes on the black community.

That's when it turns into racism.

I'm sorry. White apathy towards attacking their own bigotry, even when addressing their youngins, is a problem.

Black so called bigotry never seems to evolve into racism towards the white collective. I CAN say it happens otherway around.

NOPE. We don't share that bullshyt in this country. And it starts here when you guys put so more stock into saying it's all the same when in reality, it isn't.

:manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You really think this bruh? You really have to make shyt up like this now to tell yourself "I have to remember that people just aren't "there"? in one post, you're an answering your own question ass niqqa (So racism only exists when you win a Gold Medal now?...who says that dumb shyt for them to answer themselves?)

You REALLY have to think because I don't agree with you that I have limited life experiences? :heh:

The "block"? Niqqa...do you know what I had to do to personally leave those conditions for some more than likely I've always grown up middle class niqqa like yourself to come on the web and tell me I'm still stuck there?

Please. Bottomline, I don't see situations where overcoming black bigotry is a part a white person's narrative on their rise somewhere. It just isn't a part of the American experience. Taking loose racial comments made by some blacks and tying it to an experience where one has to overcome not only being in a sport where they're one of the few, but be in settings where they're surrounded by people who do not look like them and whose apathy towards bigotry makes them just as much as a participant isn't something I'm ready to say is equal across the board.
You can disagree with me. That's not why I went off. I went off because you kept acting like I was talking about the whole overcoming and then talking about after you become successful thing. That's not where I was taking my point at all. All I was saying is that kids are cruel and you shouldn't let what kids say make you hate an entire group of people. I'm not giving the racists a pass either. I feel bad for saying what I said now so I'm sorry.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That's quoting me?

:heh:
God, you really just can't help yourself, can you? Your only aim is to argue and search for shyt to disagree with and post your canned responses, ignoring everything else. Damn shame, have fun breh.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
See that why i said this girl should have kept her mouth shut, she's an olympic gold medalist thats an honour ... do more, get more medals, expand grow have some kids a family ... then write a biography or something then tell that shyt.

To me she looks like a spoiled brat, and look now shes got people speaking on 'racism' :snoop: and to be honest it was an insult at her directly 'Gabby' and it was probably anger and jealousy. To me she seems snobby secluded from her normal black peers, what does it benefit her at 16 to say she was a 'victim of racism' .... at 16 :pacspit:

Your not a victim of nothing yet, grow develop then with hindsight you can start dropping shyt 'that cant be proved' .... once again i blame Oprah, Gabby went and messed herself out some major endorsements.

No one likes a spoilt brat immature tattle tale, just being real.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
God, you really just can't help yourself, can you? Your only aim is to argue and search for shyt to disagree with and post your canned responses, ignoring everything else. Damn shame, have fun breh.

Dog....I stick to the subject. I'm not interested in trying to dress someone up as something they're not.

Nothing here is canned. Like I said....quote me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So frog is ok. Pig is ok. Chimp is bad though? lmao ok. I love the biased moderation on here. Now animals are bad to say.

Oh but c00n is ok. CAC is ok too yeah. Talk about inconsistency. Gotta love unbiased moderation.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that why i said this girl should have kept her mouth shut, she's an olympic gold medalist thats an honour ... do more, get more medals, expand grow have some kids a family ... then write a biography or something then tell that shyt.

To me she looks like a spoiled brat, and look now shes got people speaking on 'racism' :snoop: and to be honest it was an insult at her directly 'Gabby' and it was probably anger and jealousy. To me she seems snobby secluded from her normal black peers, what does it benefit her at 16 to say she was a 'victim of racism' .... at 16 :pacspit:

Your not a victim of nothing yet, grow develop then with hindsight you can start dropping shyt 'that cant be proved' .... once again i blame Oprah, Gabby went and messed herself out some major endorsements.

No one likes a spoilt brat immature tattle tale, just being real.

nikkas on that gyms facebook page fighting with the gymnast, negative press everywhere. Shame.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm more chimp than the average person. i like to fukk, wack off, and lift heavy shyt alot.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They only understand a gun in their face. I'm so fukking goddamned tired of these crackas, I pray for the day that a US wide Southampton Insurrection goes down so these b*stards are humbled. Their day is coming, they are going to be the damn nikka. I'm passionate about this shyt, I can't fukking stand these fukking white devil vampiric mutants and their melanin-deficient, allergic to the giver of all life skin. Skin cancer having fukkers, in their mind no brotha or sista should have the audacity to succeed.

:wow: this post just made me :noah:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
She fukked up her money. Aggravating cacs by pointing out instances of racism (most notably from their children, especially after she was the feel good story of the Olympics.

Cam'ron: huh huh :ufdup:

I hope Oprah is willing to subsidize her now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
other than her father being in the military, has there been anything else to come out about him. apparently she wants nothing to do with him and it sounds like moms has a lot to do with it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Olympics-Black-Power.jpg

Should have thrown that black fist in the air when they was giving her gold.Spit all in them cac faces.

The cac was down for the cause too. He was on the home team, he had a pen on.