Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while I don't agree with these entire post there is some truth in it. She messed up her money by speaking out. She should have eaten good off her hard work first and then talked to Oprah . I blame Oprah...she is smart enough to understand the problems that comes with speaking out about anything racial in this country. That little girl is not. Gabby even said she didn't want to focus on the negative but Oprah insisted. :snoop:

Oprah screwed it up for sure.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
not surprised...

Even noticed the harsh comments from sportscaster during Gabby competition

kkkakkk can be a mean simple minded bunch

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
apparently the cacs responded by saying she's lying about the racial accusations. they have the highest amount of black gymnastics in the country. the white chicks probably did some racial shyt on the sly, but not worth reporting like oprah did. she basically threw gabby under the bus for her own publicity.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not surprised...

Even noticed the harsh comments from sportscaster during Gabby competition

kkkakkk can be a mean simple minded bunch

yeah, but we allow it. oprah knew she didn't have to reach for that abused black woman narrative that she's pushing for over two decades. oprah probably caused long term damage to gabbys brand. she should have just shut up and ate off those white folks.

edit: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-a-nose-job-staffer-old-gym-article-1.1148374

you know what, i take it all back. gabby fukks off her own brand as the abused black victim. between her throwing her dad under the bus, and comments like this. i'm convinced she's more concerned about the attention she's getting over them cac bucks.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
apparently the cacs responded by saying she's lying about the racial accusations. they have the highest amount of black gymnastics in the country. the white chicks probably did some racial shyt on the sly, but not worth reporting like oprah did. she basically threw gabby under the bus for her own publicity.

Oprah probably pressured her into the answer. She was probably pressing her hard.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I said it before and I'll say it again: her bringing this up is worthless without names. What's the point of exposing racist whites if it's only done halfway? It's not like she didn't know these people.

Not saying I don't believe her (I am SURE at least a few of those lil white girls said/did some racist shyt on the sly at some point), but part of me does believe she might not have told any of the adults/trainers about the comments from the other girls, which is why they're strongly denying it now (and of course, the girls themselves would lie about it now). Even her mother is saying how she likes to keep to herself, and how she had only recently told her about the comments.

I also find it funny how people were trying so hard to keep the 'hair controversy' down so it didn't overshadow her achievement....then she comes out with this. Now more people are talking about this instead of her gold medal win. You can't blame 'only a few ignorant black people' for this one, folks :ufdup: