Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why can't she just take the fame for winning the medal instead of turning shyt into a soap opera? Black women really love playing the victim card. And Oprah became a billionaire by playing the black women are always victim card. Everyone has people who hate them. shyt the best revenge I ever had against people who hated me was success. You don't need to go out crying about shyt from the past on that level. A simple, these people tried to shyt on me back then well I made it type of shyt would be fine. But nope. shyt needs to be a soap Operah. (Don't ask me how.)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why can't she just take the fame for winning the medal instead of turning shyt into a soap opera? Black women really love playing the victim card. And Oprah became a billionaire by playing the black women are always victim card. Everyone has people who hate them. shyt the best revenge I ever had against people who hated me was success. You don't need to go out crying about shyt from the past on that level. A simple, these people tried to shyt on me back then well I made it type of shyt would be fine. But nope. shyt needs to be a soap Operah. (Don't ask me how.)

There trying to walk it back.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See that why i said this girl should have kept her mouth shut, she's an olympic gold medalist thats an honour ... do more, get more medals, expand grow have some kids a family ... then write a biography or something then tell that shyt.

To me she looks like a spoiled brat, and look now shes got people speaking on 'racism' :snoop: and to be honest it was an insult at her directly 'Gabby' and it was probably anger and jealousy. To me she seems snobby secluded from her normal black peers, what does it benefit her at 16 to say she was a 'victim of racism' .... at 16 :pacspit:

Your not a victim of nothing yet, grow develop then with hindsight you can start dropping shyt 'that cant be proved' .... once again i blame Oprah, Gabby went and messed herself out some major endorsements.

No one likes a spoilt brat immature tattle tale, just being real.

yup

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Ayo, shut yo sweet and low ass up niggette

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gabby Douglas Told to Get a Nose Job by Virginia Gym Staffer - UsMagazine.com

Superstar gymnast Gabby Douglas is on top of the world now as the bearer of two Olympic gold medals, but she continues to reveal painful memories from her days as a younger athlete at Excalibur Gymnastics in Virginia Beach.

Now 16, Douglas has already shared a memory of being called a "slave" by a laughing fellow teammate -- a charge denied by reps for Excalibur. In a new interview with Vanity Fair, Douglas says that back in 2010, fellow gymnasts cruelly stole her shirt from the locker room -- and laughed at her when she couldn't find the item. "You don't actually take by mistake someone's clothes," she tells the magazine.

VIDEO: Gabby and the Fierce Five talk to Us!

Plus, Douglas says, at a party several years ago, an Excalibur staff member suggested she consider reconstructive surgery on her nose, claiming it appeared too flat -- and other gymnasts had teased the future champ's appearance, she says. Douglas calls the nose job comment "very hurtful."

Dena Walker of Excalibur denies Douglas' nose job claim, calling it "a joke."

Read more: Gabby Douglas Told to Get a Nose Job by Virginia Gym Staffer - UsMagazine.com

Nose Job?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
who gives a fukk. whats wrong with this ho?

what she know about being made fun of for being dark by light skinned and white folk during elementary and high school? I'm talking about being made fun of by fellow Ghanaians (even worse) even and being called Blackie. kids go through this kinda shyt everyday b. Not even racially but teasing in general ....This bytch needs to get over herself and just use it as fuel and motivation. That's what the fukk I did. And I'm still doing it today.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
who gives a fukk. whats wrong with this ho?

what she know about being made fun of for being dark by light skinned and white folk during elementary and high school? I'm talking about being made fun of by fellow Ghanaians (even worse) even and being called Blackie. kids go through this kinda shyt everyday b. Not even racially but teasing in general ....This bytch needs to get over herself and just use it as fuel and motivation. That's what the fukk I did. And I'm still doing it today.

She......

got......

a......

gold.....

medal.....

What did I miss here about her needing to get over herself when she DID use that for fuel or motivation to become the first black all around gymnast to win a medal?

:what:

Then to compare YOUR life to hers........at 16?

:what:

What have you accomplished on par with her at 16?

The fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU CLOWN ASS NIQQAS IN HERE???

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So let me get this straight. The issue isn't her getting bullied by racists, its the fact that she said something about it which is the real issue? fukk every cac and Uncle Tom in this thread. fukking disgusting. :pacspit:
but friend. what good is going to come out of her doing this now?

shyt dont she have another one or two olympics to deal with in the future. you really want this cloud over your head? She already stunted on the cacs in the worse way. It isnt like these comments are gonna start a probe or even force someone to be reprimanded cause she aint naming names. She's fukking her money up. If I'm a PR/Marketing person I aint looking at her as the triumphant athlete anymore. She is has a more tainted aura to her now even if the news makes her triumphance that much more special which I dont think it does.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Man don't nobody always quote your attention seeking ass, shut the fukk up. Go post some gifs of the women you idolize you confused ass nikka.
You just quoted me twice. How am I seeking attention when it's always YOU initializing dialogue with me? I never come into threads quoting you.
You the one who sounds "confused."
ibg0YtEzb5J9T8.gif