Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They only understand a gun in their face. I'm so fukking goddamned tired of these crackas, I pray for the day that a US wide Southampton Insurrection goes down so these b*stards are humbled. Their day is coming, they are going to be the damn nikka. I'm passionate about this shyt, I can't fukking stand these fukking white devil vampiric mutants and their melanin-deficient, allergic to the giver of all life skin. Skin cancer having fukkers, in their mind no brotha or sista should have the audacity to succeed.

:ohlawd:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fukked up her money. Aggravating cacs by pointing out instances of racism (most notably from their children, especially after she was the feel good story of the Olympics.

Cam'ron: huh huh :ufdup:

I hope Oprah is willing to subsidize her now.

Key.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She shouldn't have given the interview. White people loved her when it was just her dad she had beef with. They hate when someone calls them out on their bullshyt. She should have waited until after she got a parade.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm very happy for Gabby and her accomplishments, but she has gotten a heavy dose of the hateful ways of the world. Her olympic gold accomplishments should have been the highlight of her life,but it has since been somewhat overshadowed by evil spirited individuals. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She going to fukk up her endorsements, by constantly speaking out.

She's too young and naive to handle all of these questions that she's getting.

Daps
so she screwed up her money because she wouldn't keep quiet to keep some people happy? congratulations to her.

I've never heard of black girls pulling Hispanic girls hair sayin "you got dat rican hurr". I've never heard of black girls calling white girls "flat snow bunnies". Never heard black girls use stereotypical Asian accents at Asian girls or call them chun li.
me neither. i think you were being sarcastic, but seriously me neither. i've never even heard a bw use the term snow bunny irl

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
This puts things on an even keel and addresses things, doesn't it?

:rudy:

Simply made a statement based on experience. They are some of the most hateful little things I've ever seen. The shyt I saw my litter sister go through while they would smile and bat their eye lashes at me was overbearing.

Plus I have an old high school buddy whose wife runs a gym for competitive cheering, and his 8 year old daughter is the biggest fukking snot I've ever met. The type that looks down her nose at her own younger girl cousin for no reason type. Brought my 2 year old son their to look in at some tumbling/music type class and was appalled at the room filled with snotty young bytches.

fukk them they suck and if it makes you feel any better, they were all white. :rudy:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who cares @ all the racist shyt she's claiming. end of the day, she'll end up with a cac.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gabby’s bullying accusations on Oprah: Former elites and those involved with Excalibur respond. | GymNewstics

Gabby Douglas Ex Gym Denies Claim Of Bullying Racism We Are Good People| E! Online

Gabby Douglas told Oprah Winfrey that she had a different experience than her fellow gymnasts when she used to train in Virginia—and not in a good way.

But the head of her former gymnasium in Virginia Beach and the people she trained with maintain that they have no idea what Douglas is talking about.

"Gabby's remarks were hurtful and without merit," Excalibur Gymnastics CEO Gustavo Maure said in a statement to E! News in response to the 16-year-old's claim that she felt "bullied and isolated from the group," possibly because she Is black.

Everything you need to know about Gabby

"We've had more African Americans in elite and on the national team than any other gym in the country (5, 2 of them in Olympic Trials or Olympic Team Camp)," Maure continued. "Her African American former teammates will answer this serious accusation. (1st statement untruth, she was not the only African American gymnast training in the gym) We are good people. We never were knowingly involved in any type of bullying or racist treatment, like she is accusing Excalibur."

Another athlete who trained at Excalibur for eight years (two of them alongside Douglas, she said) stated that Douglas' comments were "absolutely ridiculous."

"The accusations that are being made against the gymnasts and coaches are just sickening," Randy Stageburg wrote to Gymnewstics.com. "I watched [head coach Dena Walker] and Gustavo put so much of their time and effort into gabby and the other athletes, no matter their race.

Denial.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:comeon:

Instead of speaking up, getting the local chapter of NAACP involved, contacting the newspaper she kept quiet, whined until she finally moved to another city and another gym.

Cats hear calling her courageous and stuff nah she's not she took her ball and went to another playground instead of standing up for herself

:childplease:

As if crying to the NAACP would have changed anything. Stop it slime..:comeon: