Coli breh gets called a slave by the very pro-Trump canvassing group he was canvassing for.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kind of shucking and jiving for conservatives is completely unacceptable :sas1:

but when demo-cac Kathy Hochul states that black children in the Bronx don't know what a computer is......

librehs keep they mouth shut he a old slave but who are the new slaves? :sas2: #kayne2024
TgVoAjO.png

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This kind of shucking and jiving for conservatives is completely unacceptable :sas1:

but when demo-cac Kathy Hochul states that black children in the Bronx don't know what a computer is......

librehs keep they mouth shut he a old slave but who are the new slaves?

Politicians called her out

However, several political colleagues in New York, including Assemblywoman Amanda Septimo (D-Bronx), described Hochul’s remark as “harmful, deeply misinformed, and genuinely appalling.”

Media aired her out

And Hochul apologized for the comments.

Which librehs are you talking about who keep their mouths shut?

Or are you just posting to be posting?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about this

I believe that’s why our celebrity’s look like they don’t do nothing

For instance MJ magic Oprah all gave to complete that Malcom x movie in 92 under the clause spike don’t say their names

Jay bailed out all those black people that got locked up in Mike brown protest and got heated at dream Hampton for letting people know

Aretha Franklin had a entire FBI file for her giving to the black panthers

If they do to much openly it’s too much heat

Just a theory :ohhh:

Its smart to move that way so that the bag doesnt get fukked up cause other cultures will use economics to boycott an artist if they see or know what they doing with that money.

We need our wealthy athletes and entertainers to fund an exodus to somewhere in middle america to set up our own town again fully dependent on ourselves but quietly. So when elections roll around now u got a majority in a state that got to sit down with us

:blessed:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
What these Black Trump voters fail to understand is that there's a conflict of interest in them supporting Trump. Although White racists won't turn down a Black vote for Trump as it may help him win, at the same time, deep down, they're wondering, “Why are they here?”.

See White racists/MAGA voters know what they're getting from Trump and how being elected could potentially benefit them and their causes (White nationalism, etc) but while you're sitting in the crowd of predominantly White MAGA voters, many who are either covert or overt racists, they're asking themselves why exactly are they (Black Trumpers) here and what are they getting out of it.

As I said, they won't turn down Black Trumpers because those few votes could go a long way in a potential victory, but from their perspective (which they won't say out loud), it's similar to when Terry Crews told Marlon in White Chicks, “Didn't somebody tell you this was an all-white party?”.

Mr. Baxter, along with other Black Trumpers, fails to understand that just because you're supporting Trump doesn't mean you're gonna be viewed as “equal” or a part of the same team due to the conflict of interests involved. Mr. Baxter's, as well as many other Black MAGA supporters reasons for supporting Trump, don't align with the White MAGA supporters, which is why they treated him that way.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The elephant in the room is that this c00n actually looks like a slave

Something something pc

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have be warning brothers not to mix up business and pleasure, the republicans are open about their contempt and hate for black people, they go out of their ways to enact laws to get voting to be harder, gerrymander congressional districts to reduce black voting power, no sane black person can support trump and this current republican party.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

librehs keep they mouth shut he a old slave but who are the new slaves? :sas2: #kayne2024
TgVoAjO.png

#BothSides babble

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

TgVoAjO.png

Rushed in here to make a fool of yourself. And you had the nerve to call other people brainwashed when all you do it run defense for Trump and his racist party.

you didn't get free money from trump during his time in office? I did personally and business wise

I didn't even have to work like that shyt was so good when Biden got in shyt dried up unless you have kids

Yung Trump in the house its so necessary :hubie:

:russ:@ you thinking you on to something
Haitian and Native no slaves in my family tree (to my knowledge) unlike biden I care about my brainwashed American cuzzos :wow:

yeah I was gonna say this don't sound right going flame on is classic commie leftist shyt

looking at what he posted last he didn't fukk with Biden or Trump

"Conservative racists are bad, Liberal racists are good" - The-Coli

Like half of Detroit is black maga

Biden didn't even win Michigan in 2020 michigan dems are super corrupt and had peoples dead grandmothers voting for Biden
Clown. The last quote is something else. I don't know how people like you live with yourselves.