"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

La Cosa Nostra

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
100%..........This is one of the questions you ask during the "dating/getting to know each other stage" . You pose it as a harmless question. Like it's no biggie. Most women are open to discuss the types of men they've dated during casual convo. Get your answer and make your decision based on her response.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
“Oh no, you had sex with a white man”

*Storms out of the room

:martin:

Y’all care way too much about these women past dating experiences. Is you tryna get some p*ssy or not nikka smh

Type to sit up at night and ask their girl "Bae tell me how all your previous boyfriends hit it :mjgrin:"

:deadmanny:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 90% of the people that care about stuff like this have almost always had sex with a whole person.

Half the posters complaining will do LSA justification about why them fukkin white women was ok and not that bad

Daps
It doesn’t bother me as much because I have been with white women. I just wouldn’t want a black female who only dated white guys only. Because she will be back. And I don’t what part of the country you’re in. But I don’t know any white men in the Midwest who date White girls with biracial kids. Maybe in the west or east you see that. They are racist out here.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Her ass should be grass. And if he was dumb enough to tell her he f*** a White girl, then his ass should be grass too. Then again, even if she knows he f*** a White girl, telling him she f*** a White dude still may be unacceptable. It depends.

It's funny how I've had girls tell me they f*** a White boy before, or came very close to telling me. But never in my life did I tell a sister I f*** a White girl, or ever came close to telling her. I wouldn't even tell a hoe that.

Last edited: