"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn when I think about it, I’ve seen white men with white women with mixed kids but I’ve NEVER seen a black dude with a black women with mixed kids.

I actually know a black girl with three mixed kids and now divorced and she says no black men has given her any play. And she’s a strong 8.

Lol. It has to be an unwritten rule black dudes are born knowing or something cause I won’t touch her either

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Damn when I think about it, I’ve seen white men with white women with mixed kids but I’ve NEVER seen a black dude with a black women with mixed kids.

I actually know a black girl with three mixed kids and now divorced and she says no black men has given her any play. And she’s a strong 8.

Lol. It has to be an unwritten rule black dudes are born knowing or something cause I won’t touch her either
Having the white man's seed makes her a negative 8, and blck men be step-daddies more then anyone. Glad brothers are avoiding the tramp like the plague. Real ones know that her attitude was way different when she was with a Brad.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yeah if a black woman admits she fukked a white dude, I could never see her as more than a woman to fukk, under no circumstances could I ever take her serious. That makes it even more sad the full court press that old bed-wenches put in the media to brain wash our young girls. No race of men wants their woman fukking other men, but ours were literally able to be raped without real consequences until very recently, by said men
:francis:

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

She most likely don't fukk with black men like that.
i seen brothers fukk with white women that have white kids

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Having the white man's seed makes her a negative 8, and blck men be step-daddies more then anyone. Glad brothers are avoiding the tramp like the plague. Real ones know that her attitude was way different when she was with a Brad.

Now, thanks to Red Pill, most black brehs not even THINKING of playing step daddy to a non-black man's kids.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Like I've said before, you'll never know the body count or what kind of dudes she's been with in the past.

However:ufdup:

If she feeling you and its an obvious sexual attraction, you can figure out what type of chic she is after two conversations minimum. If she's really comfortable, you can even learn if she's fukked with other types of men before. Failing that, if yall get into an actual relationship, just do a little work to figure it out.

Never forget the actual purpose of women and you'll never worry about this shyt.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Coli breh: Have you ever fukked a cac, spanish cac, indian, asian, thug, rapper, booty call, player, one night stand, Drake, breh you just met...?

Woman: Well one time I...

Coli breh: You salacious Whore! leave my residence at once:hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

However.....I actually DO KNOW of a case where a black man divorced his CAC wife and his 2 mixed raced sons, and the breh remarried to a BLACK woman that is childless :ohhh: . Strange shyt, and his new BLACK WIFE is raising 2 mixed raced stepsons. :mindblown:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It ain’t that serious lol but I get what you’re saying

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
However.....I actually DO KNOW of a case where a black man divorced his CAC wife and his 2 mixed raced sons, and the breh remarried to a BLACK woman that is childless :ohhh: . Strange shyt, and his new BLACK WIFE is raising 2 mixed raced stepsons. :mindblown:

I’ve seen this a lot. But never in reverse