"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Is that a more important question brehs?

giphy.gif

Daps
“Oh no, you had sex with a white man”

*Storms out of the room

:martin:

Y’all care way too much about these women past dating experiences. Is you tryna get some p*ssy or not nikka smh

Nah it would say something about her as a black woman if she let the descendents of our slave masters touch her.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
I don't think a lot of posters care about
if a woman ate ass before, fukked a white man, fukked a donkey.

Folks don't usually ask you about these things.
Problem is alot of women can't keep what they did with other men in the past to themselves.

So yeah, a nikka wasn't looking for it but now I HAVE to care you were so excited to tell me unwarranted.

Daps
naw depending on where you from, there are DEFINITELY some white boys that will reject a chick if she been fukking around with black dudes… but in most cases they’re just plain racist anyways

Ironically, those same white boys wouldn't bat an eye if their sister was cleat chasing some All-SEC nose tackle....but yeah they will clown a (conventionally attractive) white woman if she's a "mudshark."

Keep white women on their toes and scared while they chase Asian broads around. White women stay letting themselves get played by neckbeards.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of yall probably married to brehettes who let cacs hit...they just didn't tell you about it :mjgrin:

in all honesty.. there's no way to truly find out what a woman did so why be super concerned? People should at least be aware enough to feel her out and see if she's gonna be good for them aside from whatever past she had

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
“Oh no, you had sex with a white man”

*Storms out of the room

:martin:

Y’all care way too much about these women past dating experiences. Is you tryna get some p*ssy or not nikka smh
Lol type of nikkas who be asking questions like "Was your ex dikk bigger than mine?" and "How many dudes you gave head to in your life" :russ: