"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol im learning something new here, I didn't know brehs would not give a Black chick no play if she gave Brad some p*ssy:ohhh:.

But these hoes is for everybody tho, are they not?

if Quisha gave Chet some coochie, that's on her.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah fukk that. You fukk a white man you are disgusting to me. I can’t wife nobody like that.

I remember this lady was gonna take me on vacation to the Caribbean with her. We hadn’t even fukked yet she just really liked me. She was about to buy my ticket and said make sure you don’t flake out on me I don’t want to have to call my ex model BF to go instead, he’s one of the most famous models in Europe. I was like wait you dated a white dude before me? She replied she don’t judge color dikk is dikk, fam I told her keep that trip and she’s gross. Never spoke again.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
“Oh no, you had sex with a white man”

*Storms out of the room

:martin:

Y’all care way too much about these women past dating experiences. Is you tryna get some p*ssy or not nikka smh

Lol im learning something new here, I didn't know brehs would not give a Black chick no play if she gave Brad some p*ssy:ohhh:.

But these hoes is for everybody tho, are they not?

if Quisha gave Chet some coochie, that's on her.

This isnt about who randoms are smashing. This question is aimed towards women you building with on some relationshiplevel. OBviously you don't care if it's a random

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
also the vast majority of non-black men dont think very highly of black people

they dont study our history or truly know us....

they sit in the same classrooms as us and watch the same media as us.

their only knowledge of black people is slavery, athletes, and ignorant rappers.

thats a big reason why I look down on women with international p*ssy credentials