D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

full

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
From personal experience, I will say that it is not something I am that fussed about. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't something I didn't notice but it isn't a deal breaker.

Brothers need to smarten up though. I have been asked plenty of times about whether I've been with a white woman, with the suggestion afterwards that it would be a deal breaker.

If you come across someone who measures those type of things, it isn't wrong to hold them to the same standard which is how I approach things.

It is less about them being with a white man, and more about me determining whether or not they expect more of me because I am a black man.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Oh no, you had sex with a white man”

*Storms out of the room

:martin:

Y’all care way too much about these women past dating experiences. Is you tryna get some p*ssy or not nikka smh

They claim the average age of TLR is 30. I hope 30 year olds aren't behaving like these posters. Insecure as fck and its usually centered around a bytch.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I feel him. Have you seen the kinda white dudes that these women get with?
:scust:

That alone makes me question her life choices. Plus if she’s been in long term relationships with white men, I’d have to question her overall mentality.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don’t expect Black Women to be fully conscious when dating until after the age of 23/24.

I would only cut her off after she sucks my dikk if she tries the ole “black boys/men never asked me out only White boys/men did” LIE (naw you just a Wench who they just used for fun and you now tryna rebrand) That type of woman also holds huge disdain for Black Men or if she had been sleeping with older white men for money.