"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Nah fukk that. You fukk a white man you are disgusting to me. I can’t wife nobody like that.

I remember this lady was gonna take me on vacation to the Caribbean with her. We hadn’t even fukked yet she just really liked me. She was about to buy my ticket and said make sure you don’t flake out on me I don’t want to have to call my ex model BF to go instead, he’s one of the most famous models in Europe. I was like wait you dated a white dude before me? She replied she don’t judge color dikk is dikk, fam I told her keep that trip and she’s gross. Never spoke again.
:russ::russ::russ:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Personally, I don't care if a black woman dated a cac before. But I will never ever date a black woman that have kids with a cac or any other race that's not black again.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
So brothas don’t see the issue of laying next to a woman talking about black issues while she’s imagining herself getting her loins bus open by the white man
:laff::laff::laff:

What’s even worse is some in MEN in here don’t seem to realize that other men view sex as a form of conquest, dominance, and subjugation

Why do you think white men always take the most popular black women, not the ones most popular to them but the ones most popular to us, and put them in shows and movies where their love interest is a white male lead?

Aaliyah
Beyoncé
Whitney Houston
Halle
Kerry Washington

The list goes on and on. They do the same with the most popular Hong Kong actresses who are well known in Asia and smut them out on the big screen for the same reason.

You ain’t gon ever see a Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence (Top white women to whites) getting smutted and paraded around on screen by anything other than a white man. Look at how white men reacted at the thought of that female Jedi possibly having a black male love interest

aye, some of y’all really asleep out here :mjlol: