"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Get mad if you want but there’s something to be said about a Black woman that has sex with a white man.

That’s not the kind of woman I want mothering my children.
All of this, Breh.

I don't know about anybody else in this thread, but I want my kids to look like me. A white/non Black woman can't and will never be able to give me that. I'm not PAWG/PAAG/PALG set at all, I don't even go in those threads on this forum. I don't want a "love is love" or a "I don't see color" Black woman mothering my children, that in itself sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
something I noticed..... the black women who go hardest for the "pro black" shyt.... they usually have multi-ethnic sexual histories

bytch sitting there talking about Africa & Marcus Garvey

meanwhile Conner, Pedro, and Jake was getting head from her in college..... disgraceful.

I don't care about body count, but the race and ethnic history is very important to me.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s very important as well

U already know white men call white women who sleep with black men damaged goods and cut them off

They have a legit name for it. It’s similar to how Africans refer to black Americans as Akata. I want to say it’s something Italian.