Status
Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell: how did he even get this interview?

dude needs help... i think... the fact that some of yall are saying he speaking the truth got me like :dahell::mjtf: and :patrice::lupe:
Uneducated people + alternative facts = that's my new prophet. Every time. They don't value actual knowledge just the idea that it is hidden from them. It's a coping mechanism for getting to adulthood and being dumb as hell.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
97 patents mayne
:wow:
He does and he’s written books but mostly under his middle name

I didnt know that he was on the show, and he might not be 100% correct but he’s not 100% wrong, just hard to understand/explain imo.

He’s more so talking about the “flower of life” and I haven't seen the video or even know he was on Rogans podcast. I know he’s mainly been saying that he figured out the Flower of Life… which hes not incorrect in Newton, Plato, etc., had been seeing that pattern and studying it in their careers but they always believed it was 2-Dimensional when it’s not.

Ancient Egyptians, Chinese, and etc., have been creating the same designs centuries ago

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m about 20 minutes past where you started it from and he’s dropping facts.

He keeps starting with some pretty basic fact, or sometimes just something he read somewhere (that isn't even necessarily factual), and then jumping off with wild interpretations.

The plant part I’ve heard for a while, but nobody really speaks on it publicly like that.. he even gives the reason why.

Breh, he's just repeating things from "The Secret Life of Plants", a 1973 book that was even made into a movie with a Stevie Wonder soundtrack. Actual people who study plants say that most of the shyt in the book was just made up pseudoscience. The book is famous, it's no secret, and anyone who wanted to verify the claims in the book has had 50 years to demonstrate it, but it doesn't pan out.

Joe agrees

Joe agrees with LOTS of dumb shyt on this show, that's why he's so popular with conspiracy theorists and snake oil salesmen who keep coming on. :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Am i the only to bring up him saying we need to build hurricane proof mushroom houses?

Dudes idea of utopia is a smurf village
Domes more than mushrooms

Higher off the ground for flooding and dome shaped to allow wind pass over it easier I think

Ive heard of other civilizations use it before… not “modern” either

Daps
Hold up

1 x 1 = 1

If he cant grasp that, how the fukc can he say ANYTHING about math and science?

Here's a visual

The letter "a" one time

a

The letter "a" two times

aa

1 letter a, one time is a

1 letter a, two times is aa
Because 1x1 🟰 1 is dumb af. You only accept that because a cac taught you that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with him yo

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because 1x1 🟰 1 is dumb af. You only accept that because a cac taught you that

It's only dumb if you can't count. Do you even know how multiplication works?

images

images

If you have 2 bags and each bag has 2 apples in it, then you have four apples.

If you have 5 bags and each bag has 4 apples in it, then you have twenty apples.

Now, if you have ONE bag with ONE apple in it, how many apples do you have?

That's it. That's all I have to do to demonstrate that 1 x 1 = 1. And Terrence Howard refuses to comprehend even that basic shyt.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
He keeps starting with some pretty basic fact, or sometimes just something he read somewhere (that isn't even necessarily factual), and then jumping off with wild interpretations.

Breh, he's just repeating things from "The Secret Life of Plants", a 1973 book that was even made into a movie with a Stevie Wonder soundtrack. Actual people who study plants say that most of the shyt in the book was just made up pseudoscience. The book is famous, it's no secret, and anyone who wanted to verify the claims in the book has had 50 years to demonstrate it, but it doesn't pan out.

Joe agrees with LOTS of dumb shyt on this show, that's why he's so popular with conspiracy theorists and snake oil salesmen who keep coming on. :mjlol:

I didn’t know we judge facts based on your scale? A basic fact to an audience who doesn’t know any of the facts at least gives them a starting point.

I’m not saying 1x1= 2 but he’s cooking:manny:

Maybe you can post a video of someone directly challenging his theories while he’s presenting them?

Status
Not open for further replies.