fukkery alert mayne, Terrence Howard on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Cacs and Kobas don't even give the brother time to cook

If anything he says is correct, than there is a chance that everything he said is correct

I know most of y'all struggled with polynomial equations and basic algebra

But there is a reason academia didn't even let him project from his laptop
I don't know why you're including me in this. Katt Williams in final form is a high compliment for Mr Terence Howard

Daps
Reppin
St louis
All Jokes aside dude is not
crazy and know his shyt.
:jbhmm:

UKVu0t8.gif

Flexington

All Star
Daps
He's not dumb, if anything he's intelligent and his ability to retain and recall all of this information is truly impressive.
But no one can have a real debate with him as he truly believes everything he is saying and his proof in his mind is irrefutable
(despite having no physical real-world evidence outside of his writings, models, & diagrams)

like a mix of the dunning-kruger effect w a little bit of spiritual delusion

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I hate how y'all think he is an idiot because he was an actor

Shows how humans let their dumb ape brains rule over logic

The shyt he's saying makes sense, we'll never move past our current paradigm because of the amount of traction required

If this was a white man everyone would be saying he's brilliant, but Terrance is too black and he has an FBA line up

Therefore everyone thinks this is basement dwelling nikka babble

100 years later some random cac will come with similar theories and he'll be awarded a nobel peace prize

The simulation with Jupiter was mind-blowing and his vr patent from 2010 is brilliant but his black is too loud
Nikka there are already plenty of white men saying the same shyt, the electric universe is not a new theory.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hate how y'all think he is an idiot because he was an actor

Shows how humans let their dumb ape brains rule over logic

The shyt he's saying makes sense,

Personally, I'm only judging the things he says.

He claims that he quit college because he was convinced 1x1 = 2, and couldn't get his professor to agree with him. That's an idiotic move, how can you be in college and not figured out how math works? 3 x 4 is four sets of three objects each, which is how you get to 12. 1x1 is one set of one object.....so it's obviously one.

How can you claim that someone who doesn't even understand basic multiplication is going to make breakthroughs in quantum physics?

If this was a white man everyone would be saying he's brilliant, but Terrance is too black and he has an FBA line up.

No, anyone who tried to claim that he remembers his time in the womb would be laughed at regardless of color.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's his educational background?

He says that he was almost done with a degree at Pratt Institute, but quit because the professor refused to agree with him that 1x1 = 2. Pratt closed that program over 30 years ago and has no verification that he got those credits.

He also claims to have a PhD in chemical engineering from SC State, but SC State doesn't even have a PhD program in chemical engineering. It turns out they gave him an "honorary degree" (not in chemical engineering) because he gave a commencement speech there.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Cacs and Kobas don't even give the brother time to cook

If anything he says is correct, than there is a chance that everything he said is correct

I know most of y'all struggled with polynomial equations and basic algebra

But there is a reason academia didn't even let him project from his laptop

Hold up

1 x 1 = 1

If he cant grasp that, how the fukc can he say ANYTHING about math and science?

Here's a visual

The letter "a" one time

a

The letter "a" two times

aa

1 letter a, one time is a

1 letter a, two times is aa

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I timestamped where he said at one point he was going to destroy humanity :pachaha:

I know this was meant to make him look bad, but Joe kinda saved him by basically saying he was only being questioned because he was an actor.

Terrance kinda went in on the clip you posted. :jbhmm:
:francis:

I’m about 20 minutes past where you started it from and he’s dropping facts. The plant part I’ve heard for a while, but nobody really speaks on it publicly like that.. he even gives the reason why. Joe agrees

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Einstein died illiterate and could only read formulas.

I know you're trolling, but don't say that shyt on here or people will believe it. :dead:

There's a goofy urban legend that's been going around forever claiming that Einstein was bad at school, or bad at math. He wasn't. He was an absolute prodigy in math and physics both from a very young age, and got into history and philosophy reading complex works as a young teenager that would have stymied most adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.