fukkery alert mayne, Terrence Howard on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some of the same stuff Natureboy used to preach. Terry appears to be connected and fully Christ conscience. People cant grasp when your knowledge comes by way of spirit and light codes. Directly from the source and not the white man. Just look at this thread,Terrance gives you knowledge and you got people bringing up previous legal troubles. Wonder if they ever do all that digging into peoples backgrounds when they post articles of random Europeans. Somehow I doubt it,i hope the peanut gallery is paying attention:respect:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
My brother said he and his girlfriend meet this nikka over 20 years ago on a subway in New York. He wasn’t a big star but my brother said he recognized him and Terrence approached them talking about off the wall shyt like they were old friends. I always thought he was messing with me but this is before everyone knew this nikka was a lil out there :laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
me showing up to ( howard's tarot and palm emporium)

terrence: look at gawd mane!......class this my potna!:gladbron:

me: :obama:

terrence: i didnt think you were gonna show.:gladbron:

me: i dont smell nothing....save me some?:sas1:

terrence: we got more than enough knowledge.:blessed:

me: knowledge?......where the weed?:stopitslime:

terrence: oh it's drug free here.:picard:

me: aint nobody wearing a wire for weed nikka.:stopitslime:

terrence: sorry for the mixup piss.:patrice:

me: nikka so you aint found a unicorn weed connect.:gucci:

terrence: i havent smoked since getting fired from ironman.:patrice:

me: nikka so you aint high in interviews?:damn:

terrence: nothing but tea and crystals around me.:blessed:

me: man let me get the fukk up outta here.:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is some of the same stuff Natureboy used to preach. Terry appears to be connected and fully Christ conscience. People cant grasp when your knowledge comes by way of spirit and light codes. Directly from the source and not the white man. Just look at this thread,Terrance gives you knowledge and you got people bringing up previous legal troubles. Wonder if they ever do all that digging into peoples backgrounds when they post articles of random Europeans. Somehow I doubt it,i hope the peanut gallery is paying attention:respect:
:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.