The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yo, who is this fakkit that been stalking me? :gucci:
The irony of your statement...... you had me on your "follow" list, inboxed me multiple times , quoted me and I didn't even know who the fuk you were... :deadrose:still dont. Now you're quoting me for no reason on this thread, on some random shyt because ur hurt off other posters and myself shethered your stupid azz on multiple posts that got mysteriously "deleted" because of all the losses you sustained...
:laff:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This is all well and good but the bottom line is we shouldn't be seeding up bytches and leaving those kids to fend for themselves in this world. :manny:

We're men, so our chance to choose is when we're standing at the doorway of the p*ssy with our dikk pointed at the box. Probably not the time when we're gonna make the most rational choice, but that's how nature made it so either get married, get your dikk in check or sign the child support check.

Me being 39 with no baby mamas did not happen by accident.

Daps
The truth burn your skin :skip:

And you throw random insults to the male gender about "not having sex" to be worried about it :dead:

Face it....Remy broke code and people want her head for that.....

What truth? Nothing Remy said made sense. I’m not throwing insults at the male sex just at the men here.

Here's one. ^^^^^^

Let's e honest, as a guy that doesn't have any kids the system is like this to further separate AA men and women. Without unity there's no threat and the government feeds off that.
The system is there because people think it is okay to walk away from their kids and the government wants their money if they have to pick up the absentee parents slack. I always advise all my friends who have children out of wedlock to get a child support and visitation order. People change up use the system to your advantage then you won’t be in there crying saying I have her money but have no proof now you have to pay back child support and current.

Half of your quote (particularly the bottom half) wasn’t necessary. The reason the average child support is 430 is because the average black male salary is very low.
The average is men of all races. Meaning a lot of people get less and a few get more.

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
The irony of your statement...... you had me on your "follow" list, inboxed me multiple times and I didn't even know who the fuk you were... :deadrose:Now you're quoting me for no reason on this thread, on some random shyt because other posters and myself shethered your stupid azz on multiple posts that got mysteriously "deleted" because of all the losses you sustained...
:laff:

How u a lawyer but stay online 24/7? :sas2:

Don't you have some legal matters to attend to or some shyt? :mjpls:

Let's talk about it ma :sas1:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I posted in this thread first, nice derail fakkit

Huh? My nikka...please stop stalking me. I'm not attracted to men. I didn't address you. Stay out my alert box, batty boi.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Here's one. ^^^^^^

Let's e honest, as a guy that doesn't have any kids the system is like this to further separate AA men and women. Without unity there's no threat and the government feeds off that.
You didn't actually address anything in her post.

Lol @ "champion our black men", no one in these conversations actually cares about the children

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
This @Billy Ocean nikka stay on some

o3SfCA.gif

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
She happily married...something a lot of these bitter broads online aren't.

They'll sound just like her when they find the "right" one

there's a clear distinction between them.

Remy, or even someone like Mia X, empathizes, which goes a long way.

Something us black men don't get too often :mjcry:

A hood chick with a heart

in a world of superficial, narcissistic, emotionally bankrupt bytches that's rare

that's like the love Granny and Grandaddy had back in the day :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what if it is the other way around? Is it okay for a woman to walk away from her kid and leave the father to figure it out? Would he be wrong for filing for child support?
I agree with you, if men are the "single parents" in the situation, then it should be expected. But I think in this context, it means women who expect millions and millions in support income but are not employed or employable on their own where they can be independent of a total reliance on child support. And in situations where women "use" the child instead of using the money FOR the child.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
This is all well and good but the bottom line is we shouldn't be seeding up bytches and leaving those kids to fend for themselves in this world. :manny:

We're men, so our chance to choose is when we're standing at the doorway of the p*ssy with our dikk pointed at the box. Probably not the time when we're gonna make the most rational choice, but that's how nature made it so either get married, get your dikk in check or sign the child support check.

Me being 39 with no baby mamas did not happen by accident.

Most refreshing, logical post in this thread

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
there's a clear distinction between them.

Remy, or even someone like Mia X, empathizes, which goes a long way.

Something us black men don't get too often :mjcry:

A hood chick with a heart

in a world of superficial, narcissistic, emotionally bankrupt bytches that's rare

that's like the love Granny and Grandaddy had back in the day :salute:
This .. the key word is "empathy" on both parts...