litty

Pro
Daps
Kids still need food, light bills paid, school supplies, etc.

She was also the negligent parent here so of course she doesn't believe in paying back cs from when she was in jail... I would have a similar opinion... if I was the parent that didn't want to pay for anything.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Black women receive child support the least despite having the largest amount of single mothers. This narrative that the average black woman is getting over on child support (when most don't receive it), and the average child support payment is 430 is nonsense. Why is this such a recurring topic? What more can be done? The child support system is already underutilized by black women.

chappell-smith-and-arden-child-support-data.png

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
People like this speak from a place of privilege though. I wonder would see still feel this way if pap didn't pick up the responsibility.

:francis:

i dunno....she seems like a real bytch
like she grew up with brothers or around mad nikkas and don't really play with bytches like that :yeshrug:

we know she don't play wit bytches like that :ufdup:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

i dunno....she seems like a real bytch
like she grew up with brothers or around mad nikkas and don't really play with bytches like that :yeshrug:

we know she don't play wit bytches like that :ufdup:

To be fair he’s right. Papoose has been a god send for her.

When she was down he handled everything for her. He handled her music, the bills and stayed loyal. It seems her statement comes from a sense of “why you ladies attack black men when I was able to get a good one”.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Black women receive child support the least despite having the largest amount of single mothers. This narrative that the average black woman is getting over on child support (when most don't receive it), and the average child support payment is 430 is nonsense. Why is this such a recurring topic? What more can be done? The child support system is already underutilized by black women.

chappell-smith-and-arden-child-support-data.png

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Was she saying this when Pap didn't have a damn thing to do with his daughter getting on the right track (who was in HS at the time), skipping class or not doing shyt while in class and not doing her homework? Mom was working her ass off coming in for every conference....

Oh yeah, she was in jail with her son left behind...but Pap was "holding her down":pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416

(Not a diss, love you boo)
Don't like you.. why are you tagging me? I work and have my own income. My bf's contribution is supplementary to my income and is not my sole source of income; I'm not dependent on what we set up to make it in life; it helps with the expenses, but doesn't necessarily help with my individual expenses and I don't expect him to (I'm not his responsibility). In reality, I make more money than him and he is accountable as the other parent.

The problem is when people have unrealistic expectations.. "we fukked, we got pregnant ... now pay what you owe.. or what I think that I'm entitled to" on some selfishness instead of thinking and financially planning out the interests of the child, that's on the mother and father.