Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Don't like you.. why are you tagging me? I work and have my own income. My bf's contribution is supplementary to my income and is not my sole source of income; I'm not dependent on what we set up to make it in life; it helps with the expenses, but doesn't necessarily help with my individual expenses and I don't expect him to (I'm not his responsibility). In reality, I make more money than him and he is accountable as the other parent.

The problem is when people have unrealistic expectations.. "we fukked, we got pregnant ... now pay what you owe.. or what I think that I'm entitled to" on some selfishness instead of thinking and financialy planning out the interests of the child, that's on the mother and father.

Just trying to get your opinion on the subject, Danm, man why you always gotta son a Breh???
:mjcry:

Daps
The stupidity. Remy has never been that bright but damn girl this is really stupid. The average child support payment is $430 a month how is anyone getting over on that. That doesn’t put a dent into what children actually need.
I’m not surprised most of you are agreeing with her. Since most of you aren’t having sex there aren’t no worries about you producing children you won’t financially take care of.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just trying to get your opinion on the subject, Danm, man why you always gotta son a Breh???
:mjcry:
Because you're always on some bullshyt, like yesterday with your comments. But I was alright with you until you said that negative inflammatory comment about Malcolm X on that one thread.. Now you can kick rocks after that day.
:scust::camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The stupidity. Remy has never been that bright but damn girl this is really stupid. The average child support payment is $430 a month how is anyone getting over on that. That doesn’t put a dent into what children actually need.
I’m not surprised most of you are agreeing with her. Since most of you aren’t having sex there aren’t no worries about you producing children you won’t financially take care of.

The truth burn your skin :skip:

And you throw random insults to the male gender about "not having sex" to be worried about it :dead:

Face it....Remy broke code and people want her head for that.....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Here's one. ^^^^^^

Let's e honest, as a guy that doesn't have any kids the system is like this to further separate AA men and women. Without unity there's no threat and the government feeds off that.

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

MMA

Superstar
Daps
They are missing the part of the discussion where this stems from Chris Brown baby mom asking him to pay her like 3x what he is currently paying when he is already paying for everything and she doesn't have a real income.
Why are people assume she is talking about regular women or that child support shouldn't be a thing - she's saying that woman who want to trap rich man shouldn't be given access to do the bullshyt like Chris Brown and If a mother wants her child in Karate, they should both be paying, one person shouldn't be footing the bill if they aren't together.

And pretend like we wouldn't see less single parent household if child support was a choice or you had to be first married.

Folks took the whole thing out of contexts and juelzing :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
4 posts in and they're already calling her ugly :deadmanny:

You know these hoes are hurt, cuz they lying about that. Remy would get it RAW.
welp.. Looks like she just shethered herself with a 'certain segment' . . I don't agree with every comment she made but I do agree that any women trying to get a come up out of having a child/getting pregnant is a problem. Child support is for the child.. and greed should not be the primary motivator in what is expected. Don't use child support as employment income. Any women with discernment can comprehend what she means; they're act like she's telling them to 'cancel' child support.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Half of your quote (particularly the bottom half) wasn’t necessary. The reason the average child support is 430 is because the average black male salary is very low.