:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
A few things to consider...

1. If your rich you should be more careful who you stick you dikk in
"Don't fukk someone who has more problems and less money than you"
If your a millionaire fukking a struggling chick like a stripper, bartender, Instagram model or a chick who already has a baby by another famous guy.

2. Dont have unprotected sex
Self-explanatory.

3. Even if a guy buys women the morning after pill
its up to her to take it
But even if you buy a chick the morning after pill or money to get an abortion. Its up to her to take it & she could just throw it up after you leave. There have been a few famous guys who have giving chicks the money for the Plan B and/or abortion and they never got it.

4. The parent the child lives with is going to need more money.

Its rare. But there are women who pay child support and don't have primary custody.

5. Guys whether your rich or not there are women its too risky to even have sex with

If a chick has a history of being an untrustful or shady person why would you have sex with her? Bow Wow and Future(allegedly) have the same baby mama. So does Dwyane Wade & Damon Wayans Jr. Blake Griffin's baby mama already had a kid by a football player. So many guys knocking up chicks who already have kids they dont take care of.

6. If you want to decrease child support is to increase or get full custody.

I here a lot of guys crying about child support or how there baby mama acts. But they won't take them to court they will post videos about it but thats about it. I know dudes for years whining about it but they dont do nothing and barely see the kid.

And before anyone says what about the women. Women get more benefits of having a kid then men. And we've seen so many horrible mothers but the courts are still hesitant to take the kid away from them. And dudes keep falling for the same big butt and a smile over and over. As much as Future fought with Ciara about custody and raising Baby Future. He hops up and impregnates Bow Wows baby mama

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wearing that hoe label like it's a badge of honor ...advertising as if that's normal behavior. Society is legit back asswards these days....person who works for a living is "desperate" but twerking for or retweets or selling insta-ass "well at least she got her own business and is making moves" like a stamp of approval.
:gucci:...
Sometimes I can't call it.....I'm laying here dead dont want to go to work tomm .bc no matter what I do, it's always another pile of work and boxes of files. ...it's raining like a monsoon outside, which means my commute will be long as shyt in the morning....cold af , need to send some emails out, thinking about how I need a new tire, the freakin babysitter has seen my daughter more than I have this week bc of my work schedule,still need to check her homework meanwhile some bum bytch just secured a band from thotting around, can sleep in late, and wait home for the next dude to run through without ever leaving the comfort of her home and has time for her kid but she still sends them to school with a microwaved hot pocket and instead of checking their grades she's on instagram posting and preparing for her next date (trick) at La Marina ...
:scust::deadrose:somebody tell Me this can't be life
:mjcry: why is doing it the right way so hard:mjcry:

Brehs, get off this silly c00n shyt and start fukking with women doing it right and grinding. shyt, with help, nicole can be an extreme asset and yall can live a good upper class life. She out here doing it. This is the reason why girls be thotting. nikkas be rewarding them even if it's just short term. nikkas gotta get smart and think long term. Marriage is a business relationship as much as it's a family business and a sensual relationship. Come on brehs, CWB. Choose wisely brehs

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
why wouldn't you

karate or boxing lessons,IF I had a BM and she asked , I would pay

or would you rather the mother teach the son how to fight :dame:

This has been the thing that stuck out to me the most in this whole discussion on SM cause I'm seeing a lot of dudes strongly agree with that point specifically and Idgi. I can see not wanting to cash fund your BMs own personal habits and luxuries, but chipping in for sports and extracurriculars for your seed is too much to ask now??

nikkas love screaming about how a BW can't raise black men but if she decides to put her son in some constructive activity like Pop Warner, Boxing, Little League, etc where he can be in a male environment suddenly it's just "her choice" and she should foot 100% of the bill..

shyt like that lets me know it's a lot of childless or actual deadbeat nikkas hopping in these conversations.

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Black women receive child support the least despite having the largest amount of single mothers. This narrative that the average black woman is getting over on child support (when most don't receive it), and the average child support payment is 430 is nonsense. Why is this such a recurring topic? What more can be done? The child support system is already underutilized by black women.

chappell-smith-and-arden-child-support-data.png
well yeah if u keep fukking broke drug dealers u obviously aint getting shyt

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:ohhh:
who knew Remy Ma was so fukkable
giphy.gif

Wearing that hoe label like it's a badge of honor ...advertising as if that's normal behavior. Society is legit back asswards these days....person who works for a living is "desperate" but twerking for or retweets or selling insta-ass "well at least she got her own business and is making moves" like a stamp of approval.
:gucci:...
Sometimes I can't call it.....I'm laying here dead dont want to go to work tomm .bc no matter what I do, it's always another pile of work and boxes of files. ...it's raining like a monsoon outside, which means my commute will be long as shyt in the morning....cold af , need to send some emails out, thinking about how I need a new tire, the freakin babysitter has seen my daughter more than I have this week bc of my work schedule,still need to check her homework meanwhile some bum bytch just secured a band from thotting around, can sleep in late, and wait home for the next dude to run through without ever leaving the comfort of her home and has time for her kid but she still sends them to school with a microwaved hot pocket and instead of checking their grades she's on instagram posting and preparing for her next date (trick) at La Marina ...
:scust::deadrose:somebody tell Me this can't be life
Rep

:mjcry: why is doing it the right way so hard:mjcry:

Brehs, get off this silly c00n shyt and start fukking with women doing it right and grinding. shyt, with help, nicole can be an extreme asset and yall can live a good upper class life. She out here doing it. This is the reason why girls be thotting. nikkas be rewarding them even if it's just short term. nikkas gotta get smart and think long term. Marriage is a business relationship as much as it's a family business and a sensual relationship. Come on brehs, CWB. Choose wisely brehs
This.

A few things to consider...

1. If your rich you should be more careful who you stick you dikk in
"Don't fukk someone who has more problems and less money than you"
If your a millionaire fukking a struggling chick like a stripper, bartender, Instagram model or a chick who already has a baby by another famous guy.

2. Dont have unprotected sex
Self-explanatory.

3. Even if a guy buys women the morning after pill
its up to her to take it
But even if you buy a chick the morning after pill or money to get an abortion. Its up to her to take it & she could just throw it up after you leave. There have been a few famous guys who have giving chicks the money for the Plan B and/or abortion and they never got it.

4. The parent the child lives with is going to need more money.

Its rare. But there are women who pay child support and don't have primary custody.

5. Guys whether your rich or not there are women its too risky to even have sex with

If a chick has a history of being an untrustful or shady person why would you have sex with her? Bow Wow and Future(allegedly) have the same baby mama. So does Dwyane Wade & Damon Wayans Jr. Blake Griffin's baby mama already had a kid by a football player. So many guys knocking up chicks who already have kids they dont take care of.

6. If you want to decrease child support is to increase or get full custody.

I here a lot of guys crying about child support or how there baby mama acts. But they won't take them to court they will post videos about it but thats about it. I know dudes for years whining about it but they dont do nothing and barely see the kid.

And before anyone says what about the women. Women get more benefits of having a kid then men. And we've seen so many horrible mothers but the courts are still hesitant to take the kid away from them. And dudes keep falling for the same big butt and a smile over and over. As much as Future fought with Ciara about custody and raising Baby Future. He hops up and impregnates Bow Wows baby mama
This also

BOTTOM LINE BREHS STAY AWAY FROM HOES. IF YOU A SOLID BREH, BUILD WITH A WOMAN WITH POTENTIAL OR HER PLANS IN ORDER, NOT A DUMMY.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, she wasn't talking about the average black man/woman. She's talking about bytches like Chris Brown's baby mama.
Yeah but her message is empowering the deadbeat who feels he has no obligation to parenting. It’s crazy.