Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Did you even watch the video. She wasn't talking about the average black women. :dead:

She's talking about bum bytches or even scorned exes who try to finesse celebs with a kid to fund their lifestyle.
I didn't bother to watch the video. :yeshrug: As for finessing someone into a child unless a man had unprotected sex against his will that is impossible.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The stupidity. Remy has never been that bright but damn girl this is really stupid. The average child support payment is $430 a month how is anyone getting over on that. That doesn’t put a dent into what children actually need.
I’m not surprised most of you are agreeing with her. Since most of you aren’t having sex there aren’t no worries about you producing children you won’t financially take care of.

How yall gonna let a bird with only 100 posts try throw shade tho :dead:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So what if it is the other way around? Is it okay for a woman to walk away from her kid and leave the father to figure it out? Would he be wrong for filing for child support?

Where do you get the notion that "it's okay" for anyone to walk out on their kid?
And of course he wouldn't be wrong for expecting child support from the mother.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
welp.. Looks like she just shethered herself with a 'certain segment' . . I don't agree with every comment she made but I do agree that any women trying to get a come up out of having a child/getting pregnant is a problem. Child support is for the child.. and greed should not be the primary motivator in what is expected. Don't use child support as employment income. Any women with discernment can comprehend what she means; they're act like she's telling them to 'cancel' child support.

Those LSA women throwing degrading insults againt Remy like hypocrites. And they are mothers to young kids......for real....

A lot of other female posters here have an irrational perspective.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
To be fair he’s right. Papoose has been a god send for her.

When she was down he handled everything for her. He handled her music, the bills and stayed loyal. It seems her statement comes from a sense of “why you ladies attack black men when I was able to get a good one”.

in her defense, Rem seems like a real one. When you got a real bytch --ride or die, accountable, etc -- it makes you WANT to and all the easier to hold her down if you a real dude.

My point is, Remy carries herself like a woman, and not a bytch quick to pout and point the finger at others.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The stupidity. Remy has never been that bright but damn girl this is really stupid. The average child support payment is $430 a month how is anyone getting over on that. That doesn’t put a dent into what children actually need.
I’m not surprised most of you are agreeing with her. Since most of you aren’t having sex there aren’t no worries about you producing children you won’t financially take care of.
So what if it is the other way around? Is it okay for a woman to walk away from her kid and leave the father to figure it out? Would he be wrong for filing for child support?

Ya'll clearly aint watch the video at all :deadmanny:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
And you can’t get trapped. We all know how babies are made. Stop having unprotected sex and being surprised you end up with a baby. Stop believing the other person when they say they are on the pill or they can’t have kids, or they know when to pull out.

:francis: how is the bolded not the dictionary definition of ENTRAPMENT? :gucci:

Mind you, I agree with everything else.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
And you can’t get trapped. We all know how babies are made. Stop having unprotected sex and being surprised you end up with a baby. Stop believing the other person when they say they are on the pill or they can’t have kids, or they know when to pull out.
Exactly. There's no such thing as trapping. Sex comes with the risk of pregnancy and/or disease. We don't feel sorry for people who get the clap, HIV, etc, but we're supposed to feel sorry for people who end up with unwanted pregnancies? That baby could have very well been HIV instead.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Those LSA women throwing degrading insults againt Remy like hypocrites. And they are mothers to young kids......for real....

A lot of other female posters here have an irrational perspective.
Yea, I saw that thread. I didn't even bother to go into it. I don't always agree with Remy, but I actually like her.