Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Don't like you.. why are you tagging me? I work and have my own income. My bf's contribution is supplementary to my income and is not my sole source of income; I'm not dependent on what we set up to make it in life; it helps with the expenses, but doesn't necessarily help with my individual expenses and I don't expect him to (I'm not his responsibility). In reality, I make more money than him and he is accountable as the other parent.

The problem is when people have unrealistic expectations.. "we fukked, we got pregnant ... now pay what you owe.. or what I think that I'm entitled to" on some selfishness instead of thinking and financially planning out the interests of the child, that's on the mother and father.

You a man, bruh. Stfu.

:salute: to Rem.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The truth burn your skin :skip:

And you throw random insults to the male gender about "not having sex" to be worried about it :dead:

Face it....Remy broke code and people want her head for that.....
Remy is a "man" now.... hmmmm wonder else where I have heard that when a woman expresses her thought process or deviation from the socially standardized opinions or what may be considered the "norm"...
:mjcry::mjgrin:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Black women receive child support the least despite having the largest amount of single mothers. This narrative that the average black woman is getting over on child support (when most don't receive it), and the average child support payment is 430 is nonsense. Why is this such a recurring topic? What more can be done? The child support system is already underutilized by black women.

chappell-smith-and-arden-child-support-data.png
Did you even watch the video. She wasn't talking about the average black women. :dead:

She's talking about bum bytches or even scorned exes who try to finesse celebs with a kid to fund their lifestyle.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Id fukk fire outta Remy... but this shyt she saying is retarded...,u aint championing black men by making them irresponsible bytches either...
But somebody said her statement was taken out of context.. they was talking about chris brown's ppls wanting a whole bag every month for their child... which is a very different story

MMA

Superstar
Daps
You a man, bruh. Stfu.

You showed your dikk online and the hoes you paid for, shut up and stay in your lane:scust:

Why the fukk did I even click that? :picard:

These deranged bytches suddenly have no problem throwing insults since she broke code. It would've been "mysoginoir" this & "problematic" that if a nikka was saying the shyt they're saying about her on there.:dead:
A man :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: WS in our skin

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You a man, bruh. Stfu.

:gucci::comeon: I see you didn't learn the first time..
Bytch... ur still hurt huh?? and Like clockwork.. here you are at my beckon call. Go back to fukking thots you had to force into marking up with another man's name, in your 550sq ft. hole in the wall with a floor mattress, you fakkit.. I see you need my attention and still stalking me. Don't make me have to make you go whine and cry yet again. Running away like a whole crybaby loser to have a thread bushed, where your whole shyt got obliterated and you had to tuck your dyck, run and go hide.

:umad::sadbron:......:deadmanny: everybody saw your shyt. Stop following me around this site... ur obsession is so weird... facts.. :why:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
It's a FB video, so convert it to desktop screen on (Android).

TLDR

-Says most women who go to court for child support are liars

-Too many women are only having babies to secure a bag

-Says if women were required to have been married to get CS, they’d be out here lost

-Talks about women “trapping” rappers and ball players

-Joe (of all trashy people) says if men were the ones who could get pregnant then guys would be cool with CS or be eager to seek it for themselves

(Rem cuts him off and goes back to her rant)

-Reminiscent says [divorced] mothers shouldn’t expect the father to pay for karate classes and other extracurriculars. That’s a “choice” and not a necessity. If mom wants a child in that, she should pay, not the father

-Parents should split finances 50/50 (contradiction much?)

-Chastizes women who constantly expect the absentee father to be involved in their child’s life. Asserts that the mom should go out there and make things happen for herself instead of waiting on a man (the father) to uphold his part of the parental responsibilities

-Praises her husband Papoose for stepping in as a father for her son, but says even if he wasn’t there she’d do everything in her own power to care for her son which is why women shouldn’t go through the courts

-Says we need to “champion behind our Black men” to change the laws

-Gives a final “fukk you bytches” to women who go through the court system for child support

That's my queen :mjcry:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:gucci::comeon: I see you didn't learn the first time..
Bytch... ur still hurt huh?? and Like clockwork.. here you are at my beckon call. Go back to fukking thots you had to force into marking up with another man's name, in your 550sq ft. hole in the wall with a floor mattress, you fakkit.. I see you need my attention and still stalking me. Don't make me have to make you go whine and cry yet again. Running away like a whole crybaby loser to have a thread bushed, where your whole shyt got obliterated and you had to tuck your dyck, run and go hide.

:umad::sadbron:......:deadmanny: everybody saw your shyt. Stop following me around this site... ur obsession is so weird... facts.. :why:

You a man, doggie :umad:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Yo, who is this fakkit that been stalking me? :gucci:
I posted in this thread first, nice derail fakkit

So what if it is the other way around? Is it okay for a woman to walk away from her kid and leave the father to figure it out? Would he be wrong for filing for child support?
rewatch the video, she's talking about woman without jobs and those trying to trap rich man into child support

A man without a job shouldn't be taken care of his child by himself is the opposite example. A man should also not be able to trap a Oprah, a rich actress by having a baby with her is the opposite of that (Let's say they make 1m and the man makes 100K - they shouldn't reap more from the woman than what the man is equally paying). Additionally child support beside what both parents can provide (equally), should be a choice is what she is saying.