NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You a man, bruh. Stfu.

:salute: to Rem.
I see you... :wrist:
giphy.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is all well and good but the bottom line is we shouldn't be seeding up bytches and leaving those kids to fend for themselves in this world. :manny:

We're men, so our chance to choose is when we're standing at the doorway of the p*ssy with our dikk pointed at the box. Probably not the time when we're gonna make the most rational choice, but that's how nature made it so either get married, get your dikk in check or sign the child support check.

Me being 39 with no baby mamas did not happen by accident.
The problem stems from when these babies are created. Many are created without a real dialogue of the future between both parents, in a very emotional way. Many women will say they are on birth control but aren't. Often children especially in a Chris Brown situation happens when one person already has made the decision what they want while not informing the other. I don't think average single parent is evil or stupid; I just think it's often just an emotional decision made or a accident. You see now if a man tricked a woman with his intentions while having sex, there is a legal issue behind that but we don't see how that falters a issue the opposite way around now? That's where the problem lays.

I always had serious conversations with exe's and my current about the repercussions of having raw sex with 2 people who aren't on the same page with children yet. I tell them all wait until marriage, do the smart thing for the child sake. But at the end of the day what is stopping someone from breaking the word of promised, why are laws strictly only accepted for certain ranges?

And you can’t get trapped. We all know how babies are made. Stop having unprotected sex and being surprised you end up with a baby. Stop believing the other person when they say they are on the pill or they can’t have kids, or they know when to pull out.
The trapping part is WS law role in our households and the child support ruling. Both parents should equally have to pay for the needs of the child, if she (CB baby mother) can't garner up 19K a month in expenses for their child from her own income too, she shouldn't expect that solely from him. That's where this is broken

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Yes, instead of impregnating someone through raw sex he could have gotten HIV instead. Where would the sympathy be then? Because people are choosing to have unprotected sex, and end up with children they were trapped? What if it had been a disease? Would they be trapped then?

Aiight you dumb. I'm bout to light you up.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The problem stems from when these babies are created. Many are created without a real dialogue of the future between both parents, in a very emotional way. Many women will say they are on birth control but aren't. Often children especially in a Chris Brown situation happens when one person already has made the decision what they want while not informing the other. I don't think average single parent is evil or stupid; I just think it's often just an emotional decision made or a accident. You see now if a man tricked a woman with his intentions while having sex, there is a legal issue behind that but we don't see how that falters a issue the opposite way around now? That's where the problem lays.

I always had serious conversations with exe's and my current about the repercussions of having raw sex with 2 people who aren't on the same page with children yet. I tell them all wait until marriage, do the smart thing for the child sake. But at the end of the day what is stopping someone from breaking the word of promised, why are laws strictly only accepted for certain ranges?

The trapping part is WS law role in our households and the child support ruling. Both parents should equally have to pay for the needs of the child, if she (CB baby mother) can't garner up 19K a month in expenses for their child from her own income too, she shouldn't expect that solely from him. That's where this is broken

All those situations exist for sure, but all those situations can be mitigated by men simply making smart choices. Don't lay with trash women, or if you do, make sure you use protection. Bottom line is this comes down to nikkas wanna fukk raw. Trusting a woman to be on birth control can definitely burn you so you gotta weigh the pros and cons and move accordingly.

Of course, everything I'm saying is easier said than done, but I'm on a high-horse here so....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why u ain't have empathy for @levitate when u ethered him? :mjcry:
:gucci: Dafuq do you keep quoting me for and why do you keep asking me random personal questions and why I do what I do, or react how I react, as if we have some kind of rapport, and who the f are you? I don't owe you any explanation about me. I'm commenting like everyone else when I feel and how I feel.... mind your business; and that's between me and him. And for the record, I actually repped @levitate ;and said that I would give him a second chance with his commentary before you felt the need to interject. I am very empathetic

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Its happens all the time. Even some of these feminist posters in here so the same thing.

We need A purge of these females from humanity :demonic:
:deadrose: Maybe it's because I'm not in that situation (not that I'd ever would/want to be) but I just can't imagine doing this for a few dollars.