FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you were gonna respond with bullshyt you could’ve let me know in advance instead of pretending to want to have a normal discussion. You a another stan in denial.
Not really man, it's a legit response. Your favorite consoles crowning jewel is the exclusives. Yet you are worried about another system also having exclusives, why?

Just play it on PC and game pass. The best part is you don't have to go out and spend 500 bucks to play a Xbox exclusive, where as anyone that wants to play Sony exclusives day and date have to have a PS5.

Yet y'all feel some kinda way about it.

It's odd

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On top of that starfield wasn't announced for any system. The fact is playstation players are just use to always getting the games they want on one system.

The idea of star field actually not coming to playstation is so foreign to you that yall don't even stop to consider it as a option. Meanwhile we got a game like stellar blade that was actually announced for Xbox 1st that is now exclusively coming to playstation and you all don't see any issues with that.

The last two big Bethesda release games were also locked up on playstation for a year.

No problem.

But starfield being an exclusive equals MS a liar and unfair somehow

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really man, it's a legit response. Your favorite consoles crowning jewel is the exclusives. Yet you are worried about another system also having exclusives, why?

Just play it on PC and game pass. The best part is you don't have to go out and spend 500 bucks to play a Xbox exclusive, where as anyone that wants to play Sony exclusives day and date have to have a PS5.

Yet y'all feel some kinda way about it.

It's odd
Nobody is "worried", not sure why y'all keep trying to frame it that way. I was simply saying that the way you guys parade MSFT around like they're this big loving company that wants the best for gamers everywhere is funny because making a game exclusive goes against the very thing they talked about publically for years.
“As a player, you are the centre of our strategy,” Spencer stated. “Our device is not the centre of our strategy, our game is not the centre of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device.”

Pointing this out doesn't mean I'm "worried" or "crying". It's right there, pretending that it isn't is just full blown denial and I love watching the "not stans" start to babble and defend this after claiming they have no horse in this race :mjlol:

I know you're probably drumming up a whatboutism for Jim Ryan which is predictable.

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
If you were gonna respond with bullshyt you could’ve let me know in advance instead of pretending to want to have a normal discussion. You a another stan in denial.
Breh I purposely said fan instead of Stan. Now you wanna sound butthurt because I’m pointing out the double standard

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody is "worried", not sure why y'all keep trying to frame it that way. I was simply saying that the way you guys parade MSFT around like they're this big loving company that wants the best for gamers everywhere is funny because making a game exclusive goes against the very thing they talked about publically for years.

Pointing this out doesn't mean I'm "worried" or "crying". It's right there, pretending that it isn't is just full blown denial and I love watching the "not stans" start to babble and defend this after claiming they have no horse in this race :mjlol:

I know you're probably drumming up a whatboutism for Jim Ryan which is predictable.
You “worried” “crying” and you a stan cause you keep misquoting that man and playing dumb in order to paint him as liar.

The actual quote is
gaming is about entertainment and community and diversion and learning new stories and new perspectives, and I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games

Nothing microsoft has done since this quote is contradictory to this quote. unless you wann spin, stretch, and remove context to paint a certain picture.

Now the question is why would you behave this way if you don’t care :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You “worried” “crying” and you a stan cause you keep misquoting that man and playing dumb in order to paint him as liar.

The actual quote is

Nothing microsoft has done since this quote is contradictory to this quote. unless you wann spin, stretch, and remove context to paint a certain picture.

Now the question is why would you behave this way if you don’t care :ohhh:
The actual quote literally strengthens my point my guy. :mjlol:

He’s locking Sony fans away. That runs counter to what gaming is all about in his words.:sas2:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Irrelevant. Phil lied about exclusives and now he’s out Sonying Sony. He’s becoming what you hated about Sony.

:ufdup:
No, it’s not irrelevant.

That was the quote. He said nothing about exclusives.

This is you reaching so you can have something to be crying and complaining about.

Shame.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, it’s not irrelevant.

That was the quote. He said nothing about exclusives.
:mindblown:

In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz(opens in new tab), Spencer explained that Xbox Series X exclusives would stop many players from being able to experience those games – which is not something the company is looking to do.

"As a player you are the center of our strategy," Spencer said. "Our device is not the center of our strategy, our game is not the center of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device.

"Gaming is about entertainment and community and diversion and learning new stories and new perspectives, and I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games."

"Sorry, I am a bit soap boxy with this one. Gaming is about entertainment and community and diversion and learning new stories and new perspectives, and I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games. Or to force someone to buy my specific device on the day that I want them to go buy it, in order to partake in what gaming is about," Spencer said.

Read more: Next-gen exclusives don't oppose gamers, just Xbox's business model
He didn't say any of this!?!?

This is you reaching so you can have something to be crying and complaining about.

Shame.
Breh,you need to get off this forum and become a goddamn LAWYER for Microsoft because the defense you have here is mind-blowing. You could get a nikka out of jail even if he was caught in 24K 360FPS while live streaming with Kai Cenat!

I tip my hat to you brother, you have done the impossible. Your stannery is girls freaking out at Michael Jackson concert levels of stannery.
iu

I have nothing else man, I'll see my way out of this thread. Let me know if the deal ever goes through dog. :wow:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mindblown:

Breh,you need to get off this forum and become a LAWYER for Microsoft because the defense you have here is mind blowing. You could get a nikka out of jail even if he was caught in 8K.

You can play Starfield on ANY device with a browser. Sony purposely blocks xcloud on their browser. That is not xbox fault.

No one is locked away from starfield in the way that people are locked out of final fantasy 16 for example.

Xbox games are cross play so no matter where you want to play your game you get the entire community of said game, you don’t have to chose which platfrom you want to buy/play the game on, your saves carry over, etc.

Stark contrast to how pretty much anyone else in the industry is selling games.

Again if your goal want to play dumb am concern troll these things would matter to you. But that’s just not why you are here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again you guys only have a sony stan perspective.

Phil spencer says i want to make my games available to as many people as possible.

He puts the game on any internet browser on earth for ~$10

Y’all say, “Look he was lying, there’s no native PS5 version of the game”

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can play Starfield on ANY device with a browser. Sony purposely blocks xcloud on their browser. That is not xbox fault.

No one is locked away from starfield in the way that people are locked out of final fantasy 16 for example.

Xbox games are cross play so no matter where you want to play your game you get the entire community of said game, you don’t have to chose which platfrom you want to buy/play the game on, your saves carry over, etc.

Stark contrast to how pretty much anyone else in the industry is selling games.

Again if your goal want to play dumb am concern troll these things would matter to you. But that’s just not why you are here.