FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say they were just buying COD

Oh, so you just deflecting to nonsense instead of the topic at hand cause when held up to the light your “concern” breaks down to stan shyt.

Sony stans :mjlol:

and stop posting that dumb ass chart. It’s wrong AF, i dont know where they got their numbers

Maybe that’s your problem, working from a position of ignorance will have you out here looking like a dummy :smh:
It's in the fine print, excludes hardware sales. Per you M$ doesn't care about hardware, they just want their software/gamepass everywhere correct?

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
I have spoken to Jim Ryan extensively about this. We have had our back to the wall and now Jim has been instructed that the gloves are off: We will show our enemies no mercy. No empathy. No heart. Ruthless business decisions moving forward.

If this deal were to pass, all bets are off. We will purchase Sega, Capcom, Square Enix, the NBA, car manufacters.

There will never be a Japanese car ever in a Forza game going forward!

No basketball game will exist on Microsoft platforms going forward. I extend an arm to our fellow Japanese brethren Nintendo if they will join us in stomping out this common enemy of ours.

This is where the bear they poked fights back. Let them have COD, we are building a wide array of Sony quality shooters that will stomp out competition anyway. We tried to let them build, they ignored us. They instead choose to make refrigerators and toasters. We made games, they made appliances.

We make experiences, they make transactions.

We offer quality, they offer false charity.

Gamepass will cease to exist.

Our time will come.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have spoken to Jim Ryan extensively about this. We have had our back to the wall and now Jim has been instructed that the gloves are off: We will show our enemies no mercy. No empathy. No heart. Ruthless business decisions moving forward.

If this deal were to pass, all bets are off. We will purchase Sega, Capcom, Square Enix, the NBA, car manufacters.

No basketball game will exist on Microsoft platforms going forward. I extend an arm to our fellow Japanese brethren Nintendo if they will join us in stomping out this common enemy of ours.

This is where the bear they poked fights back. Let them have COD, we are building a wide array of Sony quality shooters that will stomp out competition anyway. We tried to let them build, they ignored us. They instead choose to make refrigerators and toasters. We made games, they made appliances.

Our time will come.
:mjlol:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

Our time will come.

Xbox out here unlocking new characters. This is what 200 hours in Vampire Survivors gets you.

:banderas:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yall could be mad all yall want but lets be for real if u owned a company and they were bout to take one of your biggest cash cows even in 10 years youd do whatever to block it lol :russ:

10 years gives sony enough time to build a competitor tho

sony shoulda just bought take 2 not bungie lol
By that logic m, Microsoft should kick psn out of azure :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
yall could be mad all yall want but lets be for real if u owned a company and they were bout to take one of your biggest cash cows even in 10 years youd do whatever to block it lol :russ:

10 years gives sony enough time to build a competitor tho

sony shoulda just bought take 2 not bungie lol

Sony doesn't have any money to buy a publisher. You only give contracts out for the current cycle which means 10 years is enough. Why would they agree to a longer contract when they don't know what ps6 will be how much it will cost to develop etc...

Sony just bad at business relying on a 3rd party.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nah they want to eventually make activison games exclusive to xbox to drive up their console sales its not the same at all
Xbox goal is to drive gamepass subscriptions and also increase their mobile footprint.

If the goal was merely increasing console sales they wouldn’t have day and date releases for first party games on PC as well.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Microsoft literally wants to exterminate the competition by any means necessary even if it means trying to starve out competition.

All this "gaming for all" bullshyt is PR that idiots are eating up. All of this is a long term game, that's hidden with family friend Phil talking shyt that sounds good to short sighted cats.

They are hard lined LIARS.

Then fast forward to recently:

Somehow Todd Howard understands there are fewer players now able to play Bethesda content but the resident Xbox evangelists on here keep saying there's gonna be MOAR players. :laff:

If you believe Microsoft's intention, I have a bridge to sell you that will be advertised to you tonight at 11 on your local news network.
Oh please breh, Microsoft has kept their word.. they haven’t pulled one game from PlayStation. And if anybody thought starfield would be multiplat is delusional.