FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans full of it, before Sony starting putting games on PC yall wasn't even considering games that dropped on PC exclusives.
"I'll just get it on PC" was a popular saying around these parts. Yall wouldn't have considered Starfield or none of these 1st party titles "exclusives" because you KNEW they were coming to PC and not only where they going to be on PC, but day 1.

Then all of a sudden the impossible happened and Sony started to release it's 1st party titles on PC so then you couldn't lean into the "no exclusives" because of PC otherwise you'd have to admit PS was also losing exclusives.

I don't see the problem, if you have a PC or a Xbox you can play all games on release as of now. Why are yall crying about no PS version? As if the PS doesn't have games that are locked up that either aren't on PC at all or won't be on PC until months later.
Sony stans mad about absolutely nothing, you have way to many options to access Starfield and whatever other game drops that doesn't come to the PS console. All for cheaper than options trying to play a NEXT gen ONLY playstation exclusive on PS5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me the part that says its a full exclusive :jbhmm:
A timed exclusive for "as long as I want to have it" is no longer a timed exclusive big dog.
No one in there right mind would call the spiderman movies/IP a "timed exclusive" even tho that's what it is technically, when you can own something for forever with no actually stamped end date. It being "timed" no longer matters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A timed exclusive for "as long as I want to have it" is no longer a timed exclusive big dog.
No one in there right mind would call the spiderman movies/IP a "timed exclusive" even tho that's what it is technically, when you can own something for forever with no actually stamped end date. It being "timed" no longer matters.

but you dont know how long the timed exclusivity last, thats the entire point. It could come out to xbox tomorrow or in 2027, its still a a timed exclusive.

Starfield and other bethesda games are permanent exclusive.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but you dont know how long the timed exclusivity last, thats the entire point. It could come out to xbox tomorrow or in 2027, its still a a timed exclusive.

Starfield and other bethesda games are permanent exclusive.
Why even make it exclusive at that point if its timed without a PC release? The goal is simply to lock out the competition.

Starfield and other bethesda games are permanent exclusive on the console, but you can play them day one on the PC. So what does it even matter?

I don't understand why sony stans are upset, yall can play it out the gate with everyone else, and it clearly isn't money because yall HAVE to have a PS5 to play FF16 and a PS5 plus 600 equipment to play VR2.

It's silly really.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why even make it exclusive at that point if its timed without a PC release? The goal is simply to lock out the competition.

Starfield and other bethesda games are permanent exclusive on the console, but you can play them day one on the PC. So what does it even matter?

I don't understand why sony stans are upset, yall can play it out the gate with everyone else, and it clearly isn't money because yall HAVE to have a PS5 to play FF16 and a PS5 plus 600 equipment to play VR2.

It's silly really.

I dont think anyone here is upset. Its basic facts, you’re injecting emotions into it.

Timed exclusivity is less harmful than full exclusivity of once 3rd party games, thats the truth. If i want to play starfield I’ll go out and buy a series x, but this discussion isn’t about me its about microsoft and sony and which is more anti-competitive, clearly its microsoft

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think anyone here is upset. Its basic facts, you’re injecting emotions into it.

I'm not, yall are trying to compare something that's not apples to apples.

Timed exclusivity is less harmful than full exclusivity of once 3rd party games, thats the truth.
Harmful to whom? And how? How much do you think FF7R moves the needle 4 years later (if not more) on the xbox? I'd say that's pretty harmful...but hey it's "timed"

If i want to play starfield I’ll go out and buy a series x, but this discussion isn’t about me its about microsoft and sony and which is more anti-competitive, clearly its microsoft
Anti competitive to who exactly? This deal is more of a mess for Playstation because they decided to go all in on a gamble to try to stop this deal. This has been some of the best press for MS and worse press for Sony gaming literally EVER.
MS could have bought AB closed and people would have been :patrice: on if MS had any decent intentions at all, instead MS has been able to show that not only are they willing to play fair with consumers they are also willing to play fair with other major contenders, they have been able to show they are really trying to carve out there own lane Much like Steam, Sony and Nintendo have. All with court documents and legal binding deals. On top of having the most cost and consumer friendly way to play and enjoy your games.

MS could buy another 2 or 3 fairly decent size publishers before I'd even begin to raise a eye brow about them being able to choke out sony from the #1 spot.

Playstation has simply been its own worst enemy throughout this whole debacle.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This has been some of the best press for MS and worse press for Sony gaming literally EVER.

Yes, because it has clearly reflected in the sales and mindshare and not just online stan discussions and memes. But whats new, yall live in your own stan bubble where microsoft is somehow playing 4d chess, and owning ponies all day :mjlol:

If only jim ryan could get a platinum in game, we’d be doing much better

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, because it has clearly reflected in the sales and mindshare and not just online stan discussions and memes. But whats new, yall live in your own stan bubble where microsoft is somehow playing 4d chess, and owning ponies all day :mjlol:

Y’all can’t have Starfield breh….

Unless y’all trynna give up Spiderman and Wolverine.

That’s it, no one asking for Last Of Us or some of them other terrible games y’all overhype.

Take that deal and we can negotiate. Anything is a nonstarter.

Go back to your people and tell them the terms, this is your only chance

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ignore everything but quote the good press part and then immediately start talking about

"What the sales numbers looking like to reflect that press?"

Sony Stan's:snoop: