FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again you guys only have a sony stan perspective.

Phil spencer says i want to make my games available to as many people as possible.

He puts the game on any internet browser on earth for ~$10

Y’all say, “Look he was lying, there’s no native PS5 version of the game”

Sony stans wild :mjlol:
You have become a joke [in this section] who only knows how repeat MS' PR. Removing something from existing customers is anti-consumer no matter how you trying to spin it. Potential browser streamers doesn't erase that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have become a joke [in this section] who only knows how repeat MS' PR. Removing something from existing customers is anti-consumer no matter how you trying to spin it. Potential browser streamers doesn't erase that.
Nothing was removed from you.

You dudes are absolutely crazy. :mjlol:

When the FF16 director is stumbling over his words cause he doesn’t know what he is or isn’t allowed to say about a different version of a game, that’s when you should be “concerned”, but naw not here.

What’s even funnier is all of you claim to have “all platforms” meaning you have multiple ways to play starfield. But you are still on here crying and complaining.

Fact is, Starfield will be accessible to a much larger group of gamers than the majority of games that come out.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nothing was removed from you.

You dudes are absolutely crazy. :mjlol:

When the FF16 director is stumbling over his words cause he doesn’t know what he is or isn’t allowed to say about a different version of a game, that’s when you should be “concerned”, but naw not here.

What’s even funnier is all of you claim to have “all platforms” meaning you have multiple ways to play starfield. But you are still on here crying and complaining.

Fact is, Starfield will be accessible to a much larger group of gamers than the majority of games that come out.
I was going to read this but I got bored. :russell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Sony is anti consumer then?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What has Microsoft removed from PlayStation?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
nikkas in here ignoring responses because it doesn’t fit their narrative :mjlol: all I said was a Sony fan worried about games being exclusive. It’s ok when Sony makes a game exclusive yet if Microsoft does it, they are the badguys :skip:

I’m a Stan in denial because I called out the double standard. We know who’s in denial here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas in here ignoring responses because it doesn’t fit their narrative :mjlol: all I said was a Sony fan worried about games being exclusive. It’s ok when Sony makes a game exclusive yet if Microsoft does it, they are the badguys :skip:

I’m a Stan in denial because I called out the double standard. We know who’s in denial here
Sony pays for shyt “organically” so it’s ok :mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

What major 3rd party game that has been multi-platform for generations has Sony purchased and made exclusive?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I see some folks still don’t know the difference between purchasing exclusivity for a single game and buying up a whole publisher with 10+ development teams.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Starfield.

Which is a game from a large, previously third-party publisher that was slated to release multiplat…until MS came in and acquired them.
Where’s this source saying starfield was ever multiplat?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.