FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ignore everything but quote the good press part and then immediately start talking about

"What the sales numbers looking like to reflect that press?"

Sony Stan's:snoop:

Xbox stans spouting off about pr wins and bad press are the definition of myopic, none of this means anything. It doesn’t mean anyhting to the common consumer or to regulators, it’s a hollow argument that you base your entire views around. These little console warrior talking points that while entertaining here aren’t tangible things to argue in defense of what they’re doing.

The thing about arguing with some of you is you actually believe a lot of that “pr” that microsoft puts out. The little slogans and marketing pitches yall repeat verbatim day in and day out and actually use in real debates is why no one really takes yall seriously in these discussions. You write paragraphs upon paragraphs based on some marketing jargon a bunch of people in suits came up with like its supposed to be this revolutionary idea.

At the end of the day you’re just fighting for a mega corporation to devour another mega corporation, theres really no nuance in it other than you want a win over the brand you prefer less. You don’t even play Activision games, you’re just caught up in this merger because once it goes through it gives you life to be an even bigger stan online.

Once you start arguing through the lens of a mega corporation devouring another corporation as being altruistic theres no more reasoning with yall anymore

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
oh yes Activision give that ass upto the M$ gods so those PS soyboys can cry over what they once had lil bytches watch M$ fukk yo girl and give us that exclusive content that made you feel so special. Thats right PS soy boys when shes done with my Master Chiefs maybe I will let you come get your toothbrush.

:takedat:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox stans spouting off about pr wins and bad press are the definition of myopic, none of this means anything. It doesn’t mean anyhting to the common consumer or to regulators, it’s a hollow argument that you base your entire views around. These little console warrior talking points that while entertaining here aren’t tangible things to argue in defense of what they’re doing.

The thing about arguing with some of you is you actually believe a lot of that “pr” that microsoft puts out. The little slogans and marketing pitches yall repeat verbatim day in and day out and actually use in real debates is why no one really takes yall seriously in these discussions. You write paragraphs upon paragraphs based on some marketing jargon a bunch of people in suits came up with like its supposed to be this revolutionary idea.

At the end of the day you’re just fighting for a mega corporation to devour another mega corporation, theres really no nuance in it other than you want a win over the brand you prefer less. You don’t even play Activision games, you’re just caught up in this merger because once it goes through it gives you life to be an even bigger stan online.

Once you start arguing through the lens of a mega corporation devouring another corporation as being altruistic theres no more reasoning with yall anymore

This guy must have typed this whole looking at himself in the mirror

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy must have typed this whole looking at himself in the mirror

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Sony Stans talkin about fighting for a corporation :mjlol:

#Shambles broke these nikkas brains :mjlol:
These three dusty ass clowns always fall back to jokes when someone rightfully calls out their bullshyt :mjlol:

Especially The Mid Titan. That nikka is the absolute worst. Meach I just chalk up to being purposefully dumb, Daze is just looking for pity daps from pathetic Xbots then retreats back to his Steam corner giggling but Mid Titan? That nikka sound like he literally believes the bullshyt MSFT says day in and day out. Like this dude probably get teary eyed listening to Phil Spencer talk on podcasts on some bytch nikka shyt.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Phil is for the people man !😭" head ass.

"MSFT doesn't get enough accolades" head ass.

"MSFT gives us so much we don't deserve" head ass.

Probably gets goose bumps when someone praises MSFT in the media.

fukking clowns I'd beat the shyt out of all you nikkas in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. :russ:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These three dusty ass clowns always fall back to jokes when someone rightfully calls out their bullshyt :mjlol:

Especially The Mid Titan. That nikka is the absolute worst. Meach I just chalk up to being purposefully dumb, Daze is just looking for pity daps from pathetic Xbots then retreats back to his Steam corner giggling but Mid Titan? That nikka sound like he literally believes the bullshyt MSFT says day in and day out. Like this dude probably get teary eyed listening to Phil Spencer talk on podcasts on some bytch nikka shyt.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Phil is for the people man !😭" head ass.

"MSFT doesn't get enough accolades" head ass.

"MSFT gives us so much we don't deserve" head ass.

Probably gets goose bumps when someone praises MSFT in the media.

fukking clowns I'd beat the shyt out of all you nikkas in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. :russ:
:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Especially The Mid TItan. That nikka is the absolute worst. Meach I just chalk up to being purposefully dumb, Daze is just looking for pity daps then retreats back to his Steam corner but Mid TItan? That nikka sound like he literally believes the bullshyt MSFT says day in and day out. Like this dude probably get teary eyed listening to Phil Spencer talk on podcasts on some bytch nikka shyt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Probably get goose bumps when someone praises MSFT.

I'm not loyal to any of these companies, as soon as one starts behaving in a way I don't like or find value in I'm off that, and it's not about believing one thing or the other It's about clearly seeing the value in something over another.

Without resorting to jokes or hypotheticals, give me short conductive bullet points reasons why I should pick playstation over Xbox or Xbox over playstation as a consumer?

Edit I ain't play smash in month and I'm sure I could wax you no problem :smugfavre:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not loyal to any of these companies, as soon as one starts behaving in a way I don't like or find value in I'm off that, and it's not about believing one thing or the other It's about clearly seeing the value in something over another.

Without resorting to jokes or hypotheticals, give me short conductive bullet points reasons why I should pick playstation over Xbox or Xbox over playstation as a consumer?

Edit I ain't play smash in month and I'm sure I could wax you no problem :smugfavre:

MSFT could literally announce that they're going back on EVERYTHING they're doing tomorrow and you'd spin it as MSFT is a juggernaut and knows better than anyone else.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MSFT could literally announce that they're going back on EVERYTHING they're doing tomorrow and you'd spin it as MSFT is a juggernaut and knows better than anyone else.

exactly the kind of response I expected.

:beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly the kind of response I expected.

:beli:
I mean what do you want me to say? After all these years if you still are on some "Fukk Sony" shyt despite most of the reasons being a bit superficial and petty, any discussion here is just straight up bad faith. You don't really care at all, it's just praise MSFT and shill them to no ends for some of you guys.

Why would I waste my time to convince you, you either with it or not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean what do you want me to say? After all these years if you still are on some "Fukk xbox" shyt despite most of the reasons being a bit superficial and petty, any discussion here is just straight up bad faith. You don't really care at all, it's just praise sony and shill them to no ends.

Why would I waste my time to convince you, you either with it or not.
:wow: