FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean what do you want me to say? After all these years if you still are on some "Fukk Sony" shyt despite most of the reasons being a bit superficial and petty, any discussion here is just straight up bad faith. You don't really care at all, it's just praise MSFT and shill them to no ends for some of you guys.

Why would I waste my time to convince you, you either with it or not.

Just list the benefits of each system for consumers and gamers. That's all I'm asking. :yeshrug:You should be able to do that in good faith, I'll respond in good faith also.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just list the benefits of each system for consumers and gamers. That's all I'm asking. :yeshrug:You should be able to do that in good faith, I'll respond in good faith also.
No. There's dozens and dozens of threads already filled to the brim with that.

You just choose to "mUh MiCrOSoFT gUUD foR cOnSuMER!!" and "sOnY Is anTI CoNsumER, they DO AbUSe PEOpLe" anything that's said to you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. There's dozens and dozens of threads already filled to the brim with that.

You just choose to "mUh MiCrOSoFT gUUD foR cOnSuMER!!" and "sOnY Is anTI CoNsumER, they DO AbUSe PEOpLe" anything that's said to you.
:unimpressed:
Dozen of threads that we all engage in. I'm not asking about those threads tho, where context can be lost or trollin potentially is going on.

I'm asking you here in seriousness and "good faith", to list the benefits of each system for consumers and gamers today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:
Dozen of threads that we all engage in. I'm not asking about those threads tho, where context can be lost or trollin potentially is going on.

I'm asking you here in seriousness and "good faith", to list the benefits of each system for consumers and gamers today.
Bro I'm not about to waste time selling you on a PS5 this ain't Bestbuy nikka.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro I'm not about to waste time selling you on a PS5 this ain't Bestbuy nikka.
as-i-expect-expected.gif