YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lol, now Democrats are Sony Stans.

:mjlol:

Never change Coli.
Did i say anything about sony stans?

In any other context we all agree that american politics are full of shyt.

FTC voted along party lines and immediately Elizabeth warren drops a statement saying the Biden administration is taking a stand against corporations. She doesn’t even mention Microsoft or the gaming industry, just the dems desire to stick it to the man.

I know we do console wars in here, but if we are being honest, this is the same song and dance we see from the american government over and over again. :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did i say anything about sony stans?

In any other context we all agree that american politics are full of shyt.

FTC voted along party lines and immediately Elizabeth warren drops a statement saying the Biden administration is taking a stand against corporations. She doesn’t even mention Microsoft or the gaming industry, just the dems desire to stick it to the man.

I know we do console wars in here, but if we are being honest, this is the same song and dance we see from the american government over and over again. :manny:
It was a joke folks, but I agree.

My problem is mass consolidation. Be it Gaming, Media, Entertainment, etc. Seems like the government has the same issue.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was a joke folks, but I agree.

My problem is mass consolidation. Be it Gaming, Media, Entertainment, etc. Seems like the government has the same issue.
They don’t.

They let it happen time and time again. It’s just at this moment in time Dems have decided this is a vote winning issue.

As usual lots of talk will happen and in the end big corporations will still be allowed to be big corporations.