FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is actually a good comparison.

Windows Phone isn't doing near as good as they want, so instead of attempting to improve/innovate they buy up samsung instead.

That's the shyt that'll have FTC or whatever on your ass.
No. Samsung is a hardware manufacture and would be competitor.

That would be like Microsoft trying to buy sony.

In this case they are trying to acquire software to bolster their hardware.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No. Samsung is a hardware manufacture and would be competitor.

That would be like Microsoft trying to buy sony.

In this case they are trying to acquire software to bolster their hardware.
Ok, let's remove Samsung and replace it with Android Software/operating system.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
America dumb AF

Even if this deal is totally wrong. The American government should be the last one to jump out to prevent an American company from gaining ground in a foreign dominated market.

Another case of Democrats taking their “holier than thou” act too far.

M$ lawyers gone smack these nikkas.

The tin foil hat in me tells me this is all a game. Activision stock price took a shyt due to this news. I think they been trying to shake people off the stock for a while. Watch the big/smart institution start buying the stock up once it hits new lows. The deal will go through and they will profit. I know i’m buying some :mjpls:
Yikes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine if they go through all this, win and the CMA still blocks it anyway :mjlol:

I swear xbox stans are slow, they thought they had all the top dogs at Microsoft posting on twitter and making deals with nintendo, Atari, tiger game handheld, etc. because they were confident this shyt was going through?

They are sweating

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Still not a valid comparison.

This is them buying the largest app developer which is actually what they are trying to do.
Sorry, I might have misundersood you.

Activision/Blizz is one of the biggest software developers, M$ is trying to buy them?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry, I might have misundersood you.

Activision/Blizz is one of the biggest software developers, M$ is trying to buy them?
Yes and King is one of the largest in the mobile space.

Your mobile comparison is already happening,

They are literally trying to buy one of the largest mobile developers right now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
King isn't the only thing included in the purchase?

Once again this is a scale issue.

Remember the last AT&T merger/purchase. They were required to sell parts of Time Warner because of the scale of the purchase.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Screenshot_20221208-120723.png

Mmmhmmm they seem to not be fukking around with MS on this one. There also gonna have to deal with the EU and UK commissions as well.

:laff:

Zenimax acquisition may end up costing them another 3 billion by the time this is all done

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s true. No way any other country would do that. At least not lead the charge.

Imagine Japan publicly attacking a japanese company for trying to buy another japanese company to compete with an american one. shyt wouldn’t happen.

It’s not even directly about the specifics of this merger. You see from the FTC statement and Democrats like elizabeth warren that this has become a political issue where democrats are against “big tech”. And we know how that goes in this country. We just pick sides and fight for our side regardless.