FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft Lawyers licking their chops

giphy.webp
There bank accounts are but they prob gonna have to make some more concessions now

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It won't kill Xbox. This will just make Microsoft purchase other publishers. This was more about mobile aspect of Activision than COD because Microsoft is creating its own storefront

The article says the lawsuit is a longshot. It's posturing by the woman heading the committee.

Did ya'll even read the article?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
America dumb AF

Even if this deal is totally wrong. The American government should be the last one to jump out to prevent an American company from gaining ground in a foreign dominated market.

Another case of Democrats taking their “holier than thou” act too far.

M$ lawyers gone smack these nikkas.

The tin foil hat in me tells me this is all a game. Activision stock price took a shyt due to this news. I think they been trying to shake people off the stock for a while. Watch the big/smart institution start buying the stock up once it hits new lows. The deal will go through and they will profit. I know i’m buying some :mjpls:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Did ya'll even read the article?
Why so aggie. What I am saying once Lawyers get involved and arguments are proposed the FCC will lose. This is just to show face especially with this FCC lady. Microsoft knew this was going to happen which is why they started doing concessions.
America dumb AF

Even if this deal is totally wrong. The American government should be the last one to jump out to prevent an American company from gaining ground in a foreign dominated market.

Another case of Democrats taking their “hollie’s than thou” act too far.

The tin foil hat in me tells me this is all a game. Activision stock price took a shyt due to this news. I think they been trying to shake people off the stock for a while. Watch the big/smart institution start buying the stock up once it hits new lows. The deal will go through and they will profit. I know i’m buying some :mjpls:

shyt Japan stock market went up for Nintendo yesterday and Warren Buffet (probably insider trading) has huge money invested in the deal. He doesn't really invest in tech

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America dumb AF

Another case of Democrats taking their “hollie’s than thou” act too far.

:ehh:

Sell the rumor, buy the news. 🤑

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why so aggie. What I am saying once Lawyers get involved and arguments are proposed the FCC will lose. This is just to show face especially with this FCC lady. Microsoft knew this was going to happen which is why they started doing concessions.

shyt Japan stock market went up for Nintendo yesterday and Warren Buffet (probably insider trading) has huge money invested in the deal. He doesn't really invest in tech
I'm not aggy, I'm just trying to understand where you're pulling this info from?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: Bunch of losers. Trash ass Microsoft can’t even make one good exclusive, gotta go claim popular shyt. I hope it don’t get blocked tho, this would kill Xbox and Sony will get complacent.

Sony already learned this lesson in complaceny with the PS3 launch.

#NeverAgain

This is hilarious though. Guess the FTC saw through that bullshyt with CoD on the Switch :mjlol:

Bobby Kotick gotta be like

AbleMelodicHapuka-size_restricted.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Screenshot_20221208-120723.png

Mmmhmmm they seem to not be fukking around with MS on this one. There also gonna have to deal with the EU and UK commissions as well.

That's bullshyt and will lose in court because those are new titles they weren't released and shyt not released now. Business change you can't go by assumption of game years away because titles get canceled etc..

FTC just making noise and they are bringing up Gamepass n another load of crap which won't hold once arguments in the court start. This also starts a precedent in the gaming industry as well because once Sony or Microsoft want to buy a small developer or publisher it will get blocked