FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Still not a valid comparison.

This is them buying the largest app developer which is actually what they are trying to do.

It’s all a damn game. Microsoft just gone have to write in that big red @rekkap font that COD will stay multiplat :mjlol:

Shambles :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Spencer the liar who pretends to be this nice guy with his “gaming should be for everyone” is now being exposed as a lying fakkit. He’s been in charge of the company for almost 10yrs and not a single new groundbreaking exciting IP has been delivered in his time. It’s still Halo, Forza and Gears. He’s spent billions on buying publishers and Xbox players still have nothing to play.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Spencer the liar who pretends to be this nice guy with his “gaming should be for everyone” is now being exposed as a lying fakkit. He’s been in charge of the company for almost 10yrs and not a single new groundbreaking exciting IP has been delivered in his time. It’s still Halo, Forza and Gears. He’s spent billions on buying publishers and Xbox players still have nothing to play.
:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I heard Phil blocked forsaken on Xbox MAGA cause the protagonist was woke

:hhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm interested in this claim that they told EU regulators that Zeni/Bethesda games would remain multiplatform. from what I remember MS said they would honor current contracts, but not that they would keep all the games multiplat