FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They don’t.

They let it happen time and time again. It’s just at this moment in time Dems have decided this is a vote winning issue.

As usual lots of talk will happen and in the end big corporations will still be allowed to be big corporations.
Eh, government been shytting on Facebook for what seems like forever. They've been at the throat of these mega corps for a bit.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They don’t.

They let it happen time and time again. It’s just at this moment in time Dems have decided this is a vote winning issue.

As usual lots of talk will happen and in the end bug corporations will still be allowed to be big corporations.
“I don’t want the laws to be enforced if they hurts MS”
:martin:

Y’all Xpublicans, man….

Sonycrats >>>

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft told authorities that Starfield will be on rival consoles when the Bethesda deal was being investigated and lied. The authorities have caught on to their lies. They have no intention of putting COD game on PlayStation.

Microsoft will never agree to put COD for life on PlayStation because that’ll make the deal useless. The whole aim of buying Activision is to destroy Sony.

That Nintendo deal is useless because they know Nintendo are not competition unlike Sony.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, this sounds like MS was caught telling lies wrt ZeniMax, and it came back to hurt them with this acquisition.

Zenimax was a private company.

When it's publicly traded, it's a whole nother ballgame brutha.

Regardless of where you stand on the matter, this shyt is sloppy as fukk on MS behalf. I'm wondering what the fukk Phil told Nadella cause this shyt is beyond goofy as this point.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft told authorities that Starfield will be on rival consoles when the Bethesda deal was being investigated and lied. The authorities have caught on to their lies. They have no intention of putting COD game on PlayStation.

That Nintendo deal is useless because they know Nintendo are not competition unlike Sony.
Sony should have payed for exclusivity like they did with everything else :umad: