Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No...I'm going to act like a niqqa who when our house is bought is going to make his wife that makes $190k a year a housewife that she wants to be.

you = not standard.

so whats that got to do with what we're talking about. most women in upper management are not dying to be house wives so stop. :heh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
These dudes don't have balls enough to understand that. They're too busy telling YOU that women would rather be shoulder to shoulder with a man because they themselves never experienced dealing with women who got more but are wrapped around their finger.

Like I said earlier, I have homies who are bus drivers married to lawyers yet are running their homes.
Best man at my wedding basically took a year off to race road bikes while his wife (wifey's maid of honor) started a marketing company

He's working again but she is still the breadwinner. But w/o knowing all their business you would never know it :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you = not standard.

so whats that got to do with what we're talking about. most women in upper management are not dying to be house wives so stop. :heh:
:rudy:

Negro please. I worked for one of the biggest HR firms in the world years back. Do you know how OFTEN six figure women left their jobs to become full time housewives when available to them?

Do you know how many six figure women try to re join the workforce after their kids are in school?

You just want to justify your lot in life as it relates to the circle of women you probably ran into. But it's pretty normal for women to prefer to stay home with their kids. That shyt is innate to many them and isn't some rarity.

Between this shyt and niqqas patting niqqas in the back for bagging Brazilian streetwalkers, I don't know what's going on in this thread.

I worry for these young niqqas. and if you're 31....yeah..you're a young niqqa to me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
so whats that got to do with what we're talking about.

What are we talking about? Just cause something's not standard doesn't mean it's impossible. If everyone on your block but 1 dude is a bum, should everyone ignore what dude is doing?

Breh we both know the bolded isn't true! These chicks can't even house these nikkas bc they running away to Brazil :skip:

:comeon: Lets not act like these dudes are representative of any majority. nikkas might go get their dikks wet in Brazil but dudes are not settling down there in droves like that. I mean they have low unemployment, but avg annual salary down there is like $5000. They speak a completely different language down there. People act like you will have a job, crib and obedient wife once you step off the plane lmao.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:rudy:

Negro please. I worked for one of the biggest HR firms in the world years back. Do you know how OFTEN six figure women left their jobs to become full time housewives when available to them?
Not many because I worked for the largest medical insurance company in the United States. there was a minority, but to act like it's the majority would be insane. we're talking about the medium here and most if not all (since no shyt women have kids obviously) went right back to the job place as soon as the child could attend daycare. So yea, see what I wrote about that earlier in the thread.

you actually just made my point by stating they GO BACK TO THEIR CAREERS right when the child is capable of attending school. That is not a "professional" housewife. :snoop: that's a career oriented woman that is taking maternal leave and returning back to the workforce once the child is of age.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not many because I worked for the largest medical insurance company in the United States. there was a minority, but to act like it's the majority would be insane. we're talking about the medium here and most if not all (since no shyt women have kids obviously) went right back to the job place as soon as the child could attend daycare. So yea, see what I wrote about that earlier in the thread.

you actually just made my point by stating they GO BACK TO THEIR CAREERS right when the child is capable of attending school. That is not a professional housewife. :snoop:

If a child is in school, I honestly don't see the use of a woman staying home and doing nothing...but that's just me.

But too many times we're blaming women for having to go back to work rather than the financial constraints of living in this country being the primary reason for them doing so.

Most of those women who go back more than likely have to do so for financial reasons to upkeep their home, not for their careers.

Ask most of them, they'd rather be housewives.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What are we talking about? Just cause something's not standard doesn't mean it's impossible. If everyone on your block but 1 dude is a bum, should everyone ignore what dude is doing?

:comeon: Lets not act like these dudes are representative of any majority. nikkas might go get their dikks wet in Brazil but dudes are not settling down there in droves like that. I mean they have low unemployment, but avg annual salary down there is like $5000. They speak a completely different language down there. People act like you will have a job, crib and obedient wife once you step off the plane lmao.

Neither are the women crying bout being unable to find a good man bc they successful. They can't get a man bc they have major personality and or character issues coupled with being :flabbynsick: physically.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If a child is in school, I honestly don't see the use of a woman staying home and doing nothing...but that's just me.

But too many times we're blaming women for having to go back to work rather than the financial constraints of living in this country being the primary reason for them doing so.

Most of those women who go back more than likely have to do so for financial reasons to upkeep their home, not for their careers.
I agree.

Would you feel as financially pressured if you were married to a foreign wife? Do you think the materialistic demands would be the same?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Ask most of them, they'd rather be housewives.
Nah that isn't just you I feel the same way. You just chillin at home doing nothing but "cleaning" the house I'm not bout that life for any wife of mine.

Neither are the women crying bout being unable to find a good man bc they successful. They can't get a man bc they have major personality and or character issues coupled with being :flabbynsick: physically.
I can roll with this too I hear alot of chicks complaining but its usually one of the things mentioned or they are trying to be like this 1 chick I know that is cool but she holding out for the 500k dude trying to be a local "powercouple" or some shyt. I see right through that shyt cause as long as she gets gassed up on twitter/ig she still gets validation she craves but doesn't have to commit while waiting for her "king" lol

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Once a 'foreign wife' gets Americanized, there really is no difference

all my uncles imported wives from congo and they've all remained true to their culture and are old fashion.

they work part-time as nurse assistants. but they're ALL old fashion. My uncle doesnt, cook nor clean, and pays the mortgage entirely.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
all my uncles imported wives from congo and they've all remained true to their culture and are old fashion.

they work part-time as nurse assistants. but they're ALL old fashion. My uncle doesnt, cook nor clean, and pays the mortgage entirely.

Damn, nikkaz is importing bytches from the Congo, now?

:krs: