Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
bump!

i'm going to Brazil next year :wow:
Ol' Otis,

Are you fed up with the "friend zone"?

Don't you wish American women stopped shouting to the mountain tops about how bad they want a nice guy, but they always get with trifling thugs?

You know the ones I mean:

The no-good men who treat them terribly, break their hearts and the only man expected to pick up the pieces is you.

Millions of frustrated men are beginning to travel overseas for dating and relationships.

A lot of nice guys ask me if Brazil is like the United States.
  • Do Brazilian women like nice guys?
  • Do Brazilian women care about looks?
  • Can you meet a serious partner or just have fun?

You might have the same questions and wonder why you can't find a great, beautiful woman. Well - it may not be your fault.

The Truth

What if you will never find the woman of your dreams until you date a woman in a foreign country like Brazil?

Time is ticking and dating in America is only getting worse.

It's almost 2017 and you have to take action.

Now, you have two options.

Option 1 is for you to forget this post.

Ignore that feeling deep in your soul and continue a life where women are frustrating and don't treat you the way you should be treated.

You have one life - and you can waste it being alone or even worse, spending it with the wrong woman who can ruin you emotionally and financially. You can do that if you want to but you know what you’re doing now isn’t working.

Or you can do Option 2.

You can take one simple action that can change your dating life forever.

Thousands of men have dated and fell in love in Brazil after years of pain and agony chasing the wrong women.

Click the link below and discover the truth about dating in Brazil and how nice guys (like you and me) can and do win when they know what Brazilian women want and need.

Don't Leave Brazil Frustrated..

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I go there a few times a year and just spent 2 months in Rio....I'm not going by second hand accounts I see it first hand.

These dudes on the video payin for it though
2 months? :whew:
Breh was living that good life. How was it compared to a short 1 week stay?

I stayed in Bahia for 1 month this past March :ohlawd:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
2 months? :whew:
Breh was living that good life. How was it compared to a short 1 week stay?

I stayed in Bahia for 1 month this past March :ohlawd:

Shortest I've ever stayed was I 14 days. It was almost like I lived there. Coming back to DC I felt like I wasn't home anymore. Its so different here.

What part of Bahia you were in? Salvador?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Man if them old cats are pulling the type of women that are at the end of the documentary, then I know I'm definitely making a mistake keeping myself contained here.
Word. I've been to 13 countries and that ain't even close to other homies. Some cats hit near 100 countries or more. Man them chicks overseas be beautiful. Then u come home .....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Word. I've been to 13 countries and that ain't even close to other homies. Some cats hit near 100 countries or more. Man them chicks overseas be beautiful. Then u come home .....
Ummm....where are you that you dont see beautiful women here? :mjtf:

Last edited: