Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
My girl does all that and she works full time. Even women outside of America that work full-time still put their end of the bargain. A lot of women and simps hate the fact that these "weak" men can actually find happiness and enjoy themselves without tricking or kissing ass.

Only on the coli do nikkas hate other nikkas happiness :skip:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
oh i agree with that

im asking why should a woman play the role of a housewife when she works a full time job and the man does no chores?

Because her cultures requires it. I'm Jamaican, and in Jamaica that's how it is. If the woman has to work, she's still responsible for the crib. They don't complain about it, and they don't make a big deal of it. I've told this story before, but it's the reason my moms taught me how to cook and clean because she said she didn't trust American women.

You could be a female working 80 hours a week as a brain surgeon, but if your husbands food ain't on the dinner table, the house ain't cleaned, and his clothes washed and ironed for today, you ain't shyt.

but yeah if she dont work she needs to cook twice a day and have the house spotless and the kids with straight a report cards

That was my moms. We never had left overs, we had home made breakfast every morning, lunch was packed, dinner was prepared every night, and the house was never dirty. And when my pops would come home late, she'd make sure his food was literally on the table waiting for him.

When me and my girl talked, she said if she's going to be a stay at home, she feels it's her responsibility to make sure the kids got straight A's, and the house was spotless. I typically always run into women who have that state of mind though. And the ones who don't end up in the bushes :birdman:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
An American woman will gladly stay home w/kids if she knows her dude will hold the family down. Can you???
That's not true first of all...you weren't paying attention.

And of course I can I've been in my profession for 10 yrs and live in a condo in north China. kinda dumb ass question was that. this a grown folk thread. I'm 31.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

And of course I can I've been in my profession for 10 yrs and live in a condo in north China. kinda dumb ass question was that. this a grown folk thread. I'm 31.
You are the exception, not the rule. The dudes in this video complained that American women are making more than them and holding that over their heads. And this is not just in the black community. American women in general are more educated and becoming better employed than men, especially in the young/marriage age range. I dont think its unfair to say its harder to date a woman, let alone marry her and have her "submit" to you traditionally, when she also has to go out and be the breadwinner. From the POV of the woman such a dude would just be another mouth to feed. The allure of control and submission is only important to men, women don't care about that shyt... so I don't see why dudes are so surprised with how things are these days.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Do any of these dudes have emails where I can find out how I can join them

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

man I plan to relocate to Brazil in the next couple years and I want to start a site or something specifically for American brothas that's coming down and kicking it so they can meet up and have a ball....everytime I go to Rio, I don't really bump into American brothas...or maybe I just don't recognize them...most come in big groups tho anyways it seems...I always roll solo :jawalrus:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You are the exception, not the rule. The dudes in this video complained that American women are making more than them and holding that over their heads. And this is not just in the black community. American women in general are more educated and becoming better employed than men, especially in the young/marriage age range. I dont think its unfair to say its harder to date a woman, let alone marry her and have her "submit" to you traditionally, when she also has to go out and be the breadwinner. From the POV of the woman such a dude would just be another mouth to feed. The allure of control and submission is only important to men, women don't care about that shyt... so I don't see why dudes are so surprised with how things are these days.

Dudes are mad at the fact that many of these breadwinning women are arrogant and disrespectful. On top of them denying them sex and playing games. If a dude can find a submissive woman overseas or domestic, let them be happy.:pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Dudes are mad at the fact that many of these breadwinning women are arrogant and disrespectful. On top of them denying them sex and playing games. If a dude can find a submissive woman overseas or domestic, let them be happy.:pachaha:
Hey I dont want to stop anyone from happiness, I just want an honest discussion. If a chick is holding her paper over your head, whatever else you bring to the table isn't enough. And thats not even to say thats the norm, I know happily married couples w/female breadwinners

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

tumblr_mgzotbya4r1s25p6ro1_1280.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Have you ever been with a beadwinning woman yourself to know their pain? My wife is a CISO for one of the most biggest companies in the US and makes more than twice than me and I'm not having any of those worries.

Lames recognizes lames my dude.

NONE of those women in that film are worth shyt. You're flagwaving niqqs for bagging streetwalkers.

:heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps

BS....

My wife is dying to stay home and raise my son. Many women love the idea of taking care of the home and kids if need be. Not sure who you've dealt with, but I've met more than enough women who hate the fact that being the breadwinner pulls them away from their family. That shyt goes against whats innate to many of them.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
BS....

My wife is dying to stay home and raise my son. Many women love the idea of taking care of the home and kids if need be. Not sure who you've dealt with, but I've met more than enough women who hate the fact that being the breadwinner pulls them away from their family. That shyt goes against whats innate to many of them.

so now we're going to act like a dual income household isnt the standard in america.
right.

NYC Rebel

Daps
These chicks would rather be alone than house these nikkas. There are def some women who like to be in charge, but for the most part women want to be led, not lead.

These dudes don't have balls enough to understand that. They're too busy telling YOU that women would rather be shoulder to shoulder with a man because they themselves never experienced dealing with women who got more but are wrapped around their finger.

Like I said earlier, I have homies who are bus drivers married to lawyers yet are running their homes.

NYC Rebel

Daps
so now we're going to act like a dual income household isnt the standard in america.
right.

No...I'm going to act like a niqqa who when our house is bought is going to make his wife that makes $190k a year a housewife that she wants to be...which was my point...not what you're trying to mangle into something else.