Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Alot of people really need to sit down and think.

Do brazil and other countries have a huge problem with women sexing american men?? YES.. But the main people who complain about it are AMERICAN WOMEN AND ALOT OF DUDES WHO CAN'T THINK FOR THERE GOT DAMN SELVES...

The reason foreign women do it because they live in poverty and unlike american women who complain that brazilian women are hoez, they don't have welfare programs or section 8 vouchers u can leech off the government..

let's reverse the roles and give brazil welfare programs and section 8 vouchers and let american poor women live in the projects with no welfare programs what so ever.. and u'll see american women will be out smutting they azz away everyday just to feed there 2,3,4, etc.. kids...

so cut that shyt out because not all brazilian women are smuttin like american women like to tell u because they know they can't compete on a beauty level as majority foreign countries

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The place i go to in Sao Paulo , Brazil and Recife the women have class and work for a living , but they understand a man is a man and u don't cross that boundary..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The place i go to in Sao Paulo , Brazil and Recife the women have class and work for a living , but they understand a man is a man and u don't cross that boundary..
Well I am sure down there men handle their business too. You can't blame American women for not bowing down to whiny ass nikkas who can't get their shyt together. Lol @ approaching a woman and demanding her to bow down when she is more stabilized than you

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what is the vibe like in Recife & Belo Horizonte brehs

U'll fukking love recife

The beach Boa viagem is the best on the coast even better than rio's.

it's like 15 museums where the culture of brazil as a whole especially the black culture is broken down even things to let u know about blacks being shipped to brazil from africa

soccer is huge well of course..

try calhido soup.. ummmm good like fresh new puzzy

THE NOX NIGHTCLUB IS THE BEST CAUSE ITS RIGHT BY THE BEACH AND BOY U WILL HAVE AT LEAST 3 WOMEN DANCING WITH U AT ONE TIME

The drinks are cheap and club prices range from 10 to 20 dollars

ALSO IF U HIT THE BEACH IN RECIFE, WATCH OUT FOR THE SHARK SIGNS... THIS PART OF BRAZIL IS SHARK HEAVEN AND THESE SHARKS EAT U WHOLE

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well I am sure down there men handle their business too. You can't blame American women for not bowing down to whiny ass nikkas who can't get their shyt together. Lol @ approaching a woman and demanding her to bow down when she is more stabilized than you
Exactly but dudes think you supposed to get that when you a scrub and it don't work like that. Hell need to put things in sports terms maybe more cats will get it. If your team always making f upped decisions you not going to trust anything they do but if your team is a winning orginization you will more likley trust them even when you know that shyt isn't going to work. Thats how it works in relationships too I don't know why that is so hard for folks to understand.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
My girl isn't that far behind me salary wise and she does all of the chores to maintain what the cleaning lady does every Saturday and understands that I'm king. You niccas need to find better women.... Truth be told you niccas are just b1tches.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree with you but alot of dudes sound just like their female counterparts in not wanting to give up the beneficial part of "roles". Who really want somebody that is on equal footing to act like they some type of boss. The only way I think traditional roles work is if the man is making more like back in the day otherwise instinctively chicks going to try to test you. They not trying that shyt as easily when they know they can't do as good without you but if they know/feel they can good luck with that traditional stuff most of the time. Thats why dudes leaving the country truth be told cause they can pull that over there oftentimes since they are in a better $$$ postion than the chick imo.

Depends on the female breh. If you with a chick that thinks she's better than you because of her paycheck, she'd be the same chick who thinks she's better because she's neater than you, in better shape, more social, come from a better house hold, went to a better school, has more degrees, etc. And if you with a chick who has her head on right, she'll come correct even if she banking.

And the same goes for men, there's dudes that's making more than their girl and use it as a control mechanism. Then there's cats who make more and never even bring it up or mention it. I make 3x my girl makes, and I never bring money up because at the end of the day we both have mutual respect for each other.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so why do you expect women to go along?

as other countries catch up yall are eventually gonna run outta places to go to where you can find these women

Because even though it's not fair, there are benefits. My and my chick talked about her being a house wife, even before we have kids. Is it fair that I have to take on the full financial responsibility? No, because she could work too. Is it fair she's going to have to do all of the cooking, cleaning, shopping, and being essentially my live in personal assistant? No, I've been doing all that shyt myself for years.

But ultimately there's benefits for both parties involved. She's happy because she wants to be a house wife and make sure her man has a relaxing, peaceful home to come home to. And I want a house wife and to be able to build with a broad and have that certain level of trust.

And truth be told, there's a lot of broads out there who'd kill to be a house wife. shyt, every broad I've ever met said they'd leave their career which thy supposedly love to have a husband and be a home maker.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Can't speak much about Recife because I've never been but I heard carnival in Olinda is popping, of course the beaches in Recofe speak for themselves, yall need to put me on that

I'm residing in BH and we have a saying here, it goes "Como não tem mar, vamos pro bar"

:shaq:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Depends on the female breh. If you with a chick that thinks she's better than you because of her paycheck, she'd be the same chick who thinks she's better because she's neater than you, in better shape, more social, come from a better house hold, went to a better school, has more degrees, etc. And if you with a chick who has her head on right, she'll come correct even if she banking.

And the same goes for men, there's dudes that's making more than their girl and use it as a control mechanism. Then there's cats who make more and never even bring it up or mention it. I make 3x my girl makes, and I never bring money up because at the end of the day we both have mutual respect for each other.
I hear you man but I'm speaking moreso in generalities (going by what I see/hear) since I can't go person for person esp on the net. I see what I mentioned happening more even though you are right and there are exceptions to every rule.

I also feel people don't say it openly cause its not looked upon favorably but alot of people look at and judge you by your financial success or lack of. Its just another way people try to seperate themselves.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because even though it's not fair, there are benefits. My and my chick talked about her being a house wife, even before we have kids. Is it fair that I have to take on the full financial responsibility? No, because she could work too. Is it fair she's going to have to do all of the cooking, cleaning, shopping, and being essentially my live in personal assistant? No, I've been doing all that shyt myself for years.

But ultimately there's benefits for both parties involved. She's happy because she wants to be a house wife and make sure her man has a relaxing, peaceful home to come home to. And I want a house wife and to be able to build with a broad and have that certain level of trust.

And truth be told, there's a lot of broads out there who'd kill to be a house wife. shyt, every broad I've ever met said they'd leave their career which thy supposedly love to have a husband and be a home maker.

oh i agree with that

im asking why should a woman play the role of a housewife when she works a full time job and the man does no chores?

but yeah if she dont work she needs to cook twice a day and have the house spotless and the kids with straight a report cards

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I hear you man but I'm speaking moreso in generalities (going by what I see/hear) since I can't go person for person esp on the net. I see what I mentioned happening more even though you are right and there are exceptions to every rule.

I also feel people don't say it openly cause its not looked upon favorably but alot of people look at and judge you by your financial success or lack of. Its just another way people try to seperate themselves.

I can only speak on my own personal life. I've only had one chick bring up money to me. She gotta new job making 90k and didn't realize how much I was making. But even before she got the new job she would try to talk slick in other ways, so her doing that when it came to money fit right along with her personality.

Money is just something that's easy to quantify. Either way, if she's a bird with a reckless mouth, she'd still be the same person if you were making millions.