Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
all my uncles imported wives from congo and they've all remained true to their culture and are old fashion.

they work part-time as nurse assistants. but they're ALL old fashion. My uncle doesnt, cook nor clean, and pays the mortgage entirely.
:huhldup: @ having to pull a chick out of a war torn country for her to follow your lead

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Carnival is approaching :ohlawd:

is-this-real-life.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
all my uncles imported wives from congo and they've all remained true to their culture and are old fashion.

they work part-time as nurse assistants. but they're ALL old fashion. My uncle doesnt, cook nor clean, and pays the mortgage entirely.

This my friends is what you call winning. F*ck the stigma. A lot of nikkaz talk sh*t on some "Oh you pulling some foreign bish who is just with you for the visa" or "You're doing this because you can't pull a local chick". Meanwhile, the divorce rate is 50% :wow: At the end of the day, the nikkaz talkin' sh*t aren't gon' pay your alimony, aren't gon clean your house, etc. F*ck 'em. Until the Westernized IG type girls realize what time it is, let them do them, and most definitely do you :obama:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This my friends is what you call winning. F*ck the stigma. A lot of nikkaz talk sh*t on some "Oh you pulling some foreign bish who is just with you for the visa" or "You're doing this because you can't pull a local chick". Meanwhile, the divorce rate is 50% :wow: At the end of the day, the nikkaz talkin' sh*t aren't gon' pay your alimony, aren't gon clean your house, etc. F*ck 'em. Until the Westernized IG type girls realize what time it is, let them do them, and most definitely do you :obama:

thought it was higher than 50%

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
my country isnt war torn. it hasn't been war torn in almost 20 years. :snoop:
A country doesnt have to be at war to be war torn

And :scust: @ talking about these women like barrels of oil.

I am Ghanaian breh, I know how shyt works back home. The Ghanaian brehs who are happy here, in my experience, are the ones who adopt western values of things like gender equality. The ones who are miserable and end up fukked up in the game are the ones who hold tight to all the misogynistic and outdated traditions. And that's not to say we have to abandon our culture or forget who we are completely. Just stop holding on to the shyt aspects of our cultures like treating women like property

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A country doesnt have to be at war to be war torn

And :scust: @ talking about these women like barrels of oil.

I am Ghanaian breh, I know how shyt works back home. The Ghanaian brehs who are happy here, in my experience, are the ones who adopt western values of things like gender equality. The ones who are miserable and end up fukked up in the game are the ones who hold tight to all the misogynistic and outdated traditions. And that's not to say we have to abandon our culture or forget who we are completely. Just stop holding on to the shyt aspects of our cultures like treating women like property
I think they enjoying cooking, and keeping the household clean. africans are not lazy.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she ain't down to cook, clean and fukk. Or know how to do any of those things, she aint wifey.

I got me an oldschool mentallity and value system chick where it's still gender roles. A man is the MAN and she's the woman.

I wish success to my brothers that y'all find something similar cuz it's rough out here. These women talking slick and can't cook or clean only take selfies and entertain thousands of dudes liking them via social media.

I got homies who go to D.R, Brazil Costa Rica and I've been myself but if you find an American dime who still has the old world values you found a true diamond in the rough. It ain't easy to find but you better lock it down when you do.