Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
When I read "black men in Brazil", I thought it was about black brazilian men's experience and I was like :ohhh: But nope, of course it's just about some tourists trying to get them some ass. :shaq2:

And of course it dissolves into a discussion about subservient housewives. As if Brazil is full of them. We're a westernized country :umad:

And anyway, you can find eligible women anywhere, if you have to go to a third world country thinking you'll be impressing wifey with your access to clean water or the currency exchange rate or some shyt, you are a total lame.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When I read "black men in Brazil", I thought it was about black brazilian men's experience and I was like :ohhh: But nope, of course it's just about some tourists trying to get them some ass. :shaq2:

And of course it dissolves into a discussion about subservient housewives. As if Brazil is full of them. We're a westernized country :umad:

And anyway, you can find eligible women anywhere, if you have to go to a third world country thinking you'll be impressing wifey with your access to clean water or the currency exchange rate or some shyt, you are a total lame.
preach!!!

Talmbout... "Look at my GDP bytch!!" :heh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
FYI, the Brazilian women at the end were prostitutes....:sas2: ...instead of fuccin and leaving...they spend the week with a cat and give him that GFE (girlfriend experience).....even some of the prostitutes have tricked themselves into thinking they really these nikka's woman for the week :heh:

talk about black women in America only wanting money, then go to another country and be around women who are only around you because of money brehs

just say you ain't ballin in America, but you are in Brazil so u can get women without game :skip:

good article touching on some of the film's topics Do Brazilian Women Like Black Men? - Rio In A Week

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
FYI, the Brazilian women at the end were prostitutes....:sas2: ...instead of fuccin and leaving...they spend the week with a cat and give him that GFE (girlfriend experience).....even some of the prostitutes have tricked themselves into thinking they really these nikka's woman for the week :heh:

talk about black women in America only wanting money, then go to another country and be around women who are only around you because of money brehs

just say you ain't ballin in America, but you are in Brazil so u can get women without game :skip:

good article touching on some of the film's topics Do Brazilian Women Like Black Men? - Rio In A Week
why did you up this fukking thread :snoop:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You really think those women are that easy on the men of their country?

Them chicks know that these dudes come with bread and know that the only commodity they have to offer is between their legs.

:heh:

That shyt gets boring after a while too.

Yeah, that's probably really what it is...
And that don't change no matter what country you go to.
You have money, you will get what you need.
You don't have money, you're nobody.

:to::sadbron:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
go on Facebook and look up black men going to Brazil groups...dudes in there talking about you gotta pay Brazilian women to be with them while talking shyt about American black women :jbhmm: shyt is hilarious and sad at the same time

I joined one of those groups and you are absolutely right. Almost everybody in the group is old and got dad bods, but somehow get women there :comeon:

But I do notice that a lot of attractive girls there seem to date lames. These are local guys who I am assuming are just regular in terms of money but they eat well. It could just be our definitions of whats hot and not are different due to culture.