Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Most of these dudes are spending time with poor hookers. Middle class Brazilian women are more just the same as middle class Black women and will more less have the same standards.

middle class women period, not really specific to black women. Middle class wants a certain lifestyle regardless.

yeah I never got into the overseas women are better thing, take them girls from poverty overseas bring th here and let them see a few benz and bummers and they become like other women, clearly these documentaries are just brothers running overseas to lay up with lower income females who aren’t use to anything in their country.

I can probably say the same for these poorer lower class cities in America, dude running to the country to lay up with chicks not used to anything it’s all the same thing.

classism for the most part is underfeated.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
middle class women period, not really specific to black women. Middle class wants a certain lifestyle regardless.

yeah I never got into the overseas women are better thing, take them girls from poverty overseas bring th here and let them see a few benz and bummers and they become like other women, clearly these documentaries are just brothers running overseas to lay up with lower income females who aren’t use to anything in their country.

I can probably say the same for these poorer lower class cities in America, dude running to the country to lay up with chicks not used to anything it’s all the same thing.

Oh yea no doubt. Middle class women in general. I just mentioned Brazil because of the thread and I have been there before.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This thread is long as hell, and it's corny to go overseas just to trick, but it makes a ton of sense to make business deals, take a nice vacation and consider a place for retirement.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Yeah that’s the thing I don’t like... this is all being misrepresented. I would have more respect for a lot of these people if they simply said “ima go and make poor people do something strange for some change” but instead they try to market it as some type of utopia where they are free to be Black men. But if that were the case, the native Black populations wouldn’t be getting shytted on at every turn lie, they do in places like Brazil and the DR.

There’s an undertone of desperation and/or lack of self-esteem in these guys that I feel is getting assuaged in these countries. How one could claim anti-Black countries like Brazil and DR are suitable locations for Black Americans is baffling; they are confusing their American privilege in impoverished spaces as acceptance for being Black. These ladies ain’t swarming them cuz they’re so Black and handsome, they are swarming them because the American economic baseline dwarves theirs and so an American looks like a meal ticket. It’s no different than when American women swarm celebrities.

If your status was high enough in America they’d get the same treatment here.

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Most of these dudes are spending time with poor hookers. Middle class Brazilian women are more just the same as middle class Black women and will more less have the same standards.

I agree most of the guys from these videos are with prostitutes, but the bolded isn't true....they aren't quite the same.

This is true....if these guys got their money and status up they would have more success in the States.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah that’s the thing I don’t like... this is all being misrepresented. I would have more respect for a lot of these people if they simply said “ima go and make poor people do something strange for some change” but instead they try to market it as some type of utopia where they are free to be Black men. But if that were the case, the native Black populations wouldn’t be getting shytted on at every turn lie, they do in places like Brazil and the DR.

There’s an undertone of desperation and/or lack of self-esteem in these guys that I feel is getting assuaged in these countries. How one could claim anti-Black countries like Brazil and DR are suitable locations for Black Americans is baffling; they are confusing their American privilege in impoverished spaces as acceptance for being Black. These ladies ain’t swarming them cuz they’re so Black and handsome, they are swarming them because the American economic baseline dwarves theirs and so an American looks like a meal ticket. It’s no different than when American women swarm celebrities.

This shyt is basically the mail a bride wave, except the dudes mail themselves

There are too many happy successful couples in the US for America to be the problem. Obviously it's not perfect :comeon: but imperfect is a long way from impossible.

We live in a society today though where everything is someone else's fault.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This shyt is basically the mail a bride wave, except the dudes mail themselves

There are too many happy successful couples in the US for America to be the problem. Obviously it's not perfect :comeon: but imperfect is a long way from impossible.

We live in a society today though where everything is someone else's fault.

:russ: Perfect way to put it!

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This whole movement was just trick shyt, no differnent than what these cacs be doing in African Countries..

I f u gotta go to a 3rd world country to find a bytch to submit :umad:u a fukkin lame