France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
You’re a UKoon I see. Posting worldwide shyt. No one in America gives a fukk about your p*ssy sport my nikka:pachaha:
WRONG. Not from the UK.
images

More Americans watched the Women's 2015 World Cup final than the NBA Championship that year. :mjlol::umad:

Run along now
ezgif-4-86f84a64bc.gif

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants

suspected white supremacist over here

yes, the infrastructure might have been white

but lets not act like players on the field are mindless soulless robots programmed to execute a play.

At the end of the day, its all about EXECUTION and the players on the field are the ones who EXECUTED.

Coaches can set up plays and outline strategies all day long,

but it is the players on the ACTUAL BATTLE FIELD that have to RESPOND IN REAL LIFE

to the opposing teams MANOUVERS and CHALLENGES at that INSTANT MOMENT

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

/thread

EdJo

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: How is this any different than when brehs scream "Black Excellence" after their favorite star NBA or NFL player win a title? I don't see a problem with this since nikkas already do this for other sports anyway.

And i agree with you on the first part. To me is the same thing. Black people love to get their pride, from things owned by whites. Enriching white owned things is now becoming synonymous of black excellence. Don't you see a pattern and problem here?

What happens when the French national team doesn't pick more blacks to play? Blacks are going to scream racism, right? I mean, their pride is going to come from where?

Oh wait, that's when they are going to notice, that they are only valued on the football field, to entertain the white masses, and that outside of that, they are seen as T R A S H.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I still think AA’s need to boss up and help African countries put the pressure on Belgium, Portugal, France, Netherlands, and UK for reparations..
nikkas shouldn’t even think about US reparations until they can handle the lil homies

Africans are AAs big homies to be frank

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everything you said is true.... however

Macron >>> Trump

do you feel the same way when African Americans represent America in the olympics?? because there is no difference

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
soon to be in this thread: Nikkas that have never stepped foot near France to start talking shyt about France.:comeon:
France is known for being unpolite and rude..how many fukking blogs, journals, YouTube reviews do we have to here before the point is pounded in one's brain?