France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Here's my questions, how many of these players are full black and how many are starters?

Also is blackness is the end all be all, whats up with all the African teams? Are any of them any good?

EDIT: Oh and speaking of blk footballers what ever happened to Balotelli? We use to follow him around here but i haven't heard anything about him lately.

Last edited:
Daps
Yep, you a cac

What a fakkit?

Can you actually prove you are black?

No, I dont want to ban bet you at all, fakkit, I want you to actual show yourself as a black male without the homo spinning and attention seeking you losera do on the coli.

You sound like a proud american, cac fakkit. You clearly dont like africans to begin with:russ: claiming cheeroke indian
:dead:

Lol when all else fails change the subject.

You a disgrace to marcus Garvey. He must of forseen bytches like you dikkriding nationalities not your own.

That's why he said what he said.

:wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Here's my questions, how many of these players are full black and how many are starters?

Also is blackness is the end all be all, whats up with all the African teams? Are any of them any good?

EDIT: Oh and speaking of blk footballers what ever happened to Balotelli? We use to follow him around here but i haven't heard anything about him lately.
African teams are refereed differently. There are studies that found black players get more fouls and other negative calls against them, so any team has to move past that bias. Senegal were very good this year, but got screwed.

Nigeria also played well but had several penalties that were legit penalties turned down.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
images

script>
4c8Q0Tou-gDrvpHpmxanrhuxEbLSyLvT0dJMliNjL2QW1I2jPgElP_XHz_M8knYXGdNnZkTdx8UAGhm6ivL1q7qYTne4sfR5YfG4Nw=w571-h200-nc

:umad:

You’re a UKoon I see. Posting worldwide shyt. No one in America gives a fukk about your p*ssy sport my nikka:pachaha:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
u mad as fukk :laff:

black excellence worldwide :umad:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
:jbhmm: How is this any different than when brehs scream "Black Excellence" after their favorite star NBA or NFL players win a title? I don't see a problem with this since nikkas already do this for other sports anyway.

Last edited: