2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

7 black players in their line up :blessed:

All the European racists who were supporting Croatia tonight :umad::umad:

Surgical summer continues
:wow:

"My record sales aint much as theirs
And we still ride the same coupes
How we both fuk the same hoes why we still buy the same clothes, how we both got the same watch, im just keepin yall on yall toes"

:blessed:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Where's the NBA or NFL at? Aren't they the biggest sports in the world? :troll:
NFL is sandwiched between the F1 and Cricket :dame:

As for the NBA
images

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
everything you said is true.... however

Macron >>> Trump

do you feel the same way when African Americans represent America in the olympics?? because there is no difference
There is a big difference actually...

How many of their parents were actually born in France?

Mbappe's weren't (fathers from Cameroon) and so wasn't Pogba's (both born in Guinea)...

The African American wasn't just born here, you can trace our lineage all the way back to the slave trade...In other words this fukking country was built off our backs and you damn right we lay claim to it...

And another important note, our ancestors were brought to Amerikkka against their will in chains...

They did not welcome their oppressors to pillage and rape their lands resources and then flee their homes for the land of their oppressors...

Creepn

All Star
Daps
And i agree with you on the first part. To me is the same thing. Black people love to get their pride, from things owned by whites. Enriching white owned things is now becoming synonymous of black excellence. Don't you see a pattern and problem here?

What happens when the French national team doesn't pick more blacks to play? Blacks are going to scream racism, right? I mean, their pride is going to come from where?

Oh wait, that's when they are going to notice, that they are only valued on the football field, to entertain the white masses, and that outside of that, they are seen as T R A S H.
I hear you and everything but what about the other way? That whites have to rely on the athleticisms of blacks to reach the top achievements for their own white establishments? That's nothing for whites to be all that proud of either, especially since blacks are so hated by them right? Why are you putting all the bashing on black people?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a big difference actually...

How many of their parents were actually born in France?

Mbappe's weren't (fathers from Cameroon) and so wasn't Pogba's (both born in Guinea)...

The African American wasn't just born here, you can trace our lineage all the way back to the slave trade...In other words this fukking country was built off our backs and you damn right we lay claim to it...

And another important note, our ancestors were brought to Amerikkka against their will in chains...

They did not welcome their oppressors to pillage and rape their lands resources and then flee their homes for the land of their oppressors...

same thing ....

we all know the history of slavery in America..... yet African Americans still represent America and celebrate the country

And by the way this is not a criticism , its just a way of showing you that anything can be skewed to represent a particular point of view ....

A certain segment of people on this board are extremely hypocritical, I cant stand fakes and its obvious they want to push a certain agenda, and I take pleasure in pointing out their hypocrisy

Im pretty sure this thread wasnt made after the NBA finals