France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
POGBOOM
AQIqKIPsyf6pKeyTmzWs5MtfIzukIsWlziOFvw2tBgLKKdwSs_TMmsMug88OLmpotx2KXw_u5uD-zXvaaCi4vkRy6V1AiskXrfs1qZg6Bhd-Fl3BpcBwEt7jRwLijKew1iKXxDrhkQHocDvJXX9YxSMpNq_A6DA-d2xi-48p=w511-h288-nc

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I still think AA’s need to boss up and help African countries put the pressure on Belgium, Portugal, France, Netherlands, and UK for reparations..
nikkas shouldn’t even think about US reparations until they can handle the lil homies

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
The french population will be back to calling them the n word by tomorrow
:wow:all facts, no filter.

I wanted Japan to win goddammit:damn::pacspit::snoop:
If you live in the USA and watch the NBA or NFL sit down!

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Great job on france by everyone except donkey Giroud:mjlol:.

They earned it by beating the better sides in the draw, and I was gonna bump my old thread about the africans in the national team but naaaah too lazy to look for it

To be fair giroud did everything but score. He disrupted enough and cause a fair bit of chaos for the opposing teams.

But yeah even pogba got his today. :mjlol:

I pray Africa finally fields a team that takes us into a new era of sports.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
All these hating ass crabs in a bucket.

Preach about promoting and celebrating black excellence then come on here with the excuses when a team loaded with black players reaches the pinnacle of sporting excellence. Same dudes who were trying to qualify the success of Black Panther. "Yeah, yeah but the Studio Execs are white....and so were the camera men".:russ:

Gotta love miserable ass TLR. Never change brehs:lolbron: