Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and we milly rocking too :blessed:

giphy.gif

PogBOOM

Catch up with the times breh. :mjlol:

This was 2015 when Cam made the "dab" popular and Cam don't even do that shyt anymore. :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
How is it a white institution when there's millions of black, north african and arab citizens and the people own the nation? Pay the same taxes and have the same rights. It's not a private company like NFL or NBA teams, it's a nation, a multicultural nation with a white majority.

When we look ahead, there will be a pictures of the team, not pictures of the head of the Federation :what:

And like most of the world, there's a lot of racists. But compared to the US, their Donald Trump counterpart got completely smashed.

I don't understand why the Coli loves to put down black achievements by always bringing up white people. Or generalize the racists to include everyone in the world. The president calls black people French, my white French friends calls everyone that's a French citizens French, who are you talking about? Le Pen?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Where's the NBA or NFL at? Aren't they the biggest sports in the world? :troll:
:picard: @ NBA and NFL slander. Don't play yourself,soccer got a larger audience but the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL are bigger when revenue is considered.
sports-leagues-by-revenue-9337-c600.jpg

Need the top European soccer leagues to Merge like Voltron before they can hang with just the NFL.:mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:picard: @ NBA and NFL slander. Don't play yourself,soccer got a larger audience but the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL are bigger when revenue is considered.

Need the top European soccer leagues to Merge like Voltron before they can hang with just the NFL.:mjlol:

:wtf: How you gonna post a chart and misinterpret your own damn chart?

Epl is 3rd breh. And thats just small ass England

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Which is sad because NFL players get a small cut of that pie

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
WRONG. Not from the UK.
images

More Americans watched the Women's 2015 World Cup final than the NBA Championship that year. :mjlol::umad:

Run along now
ezgif-4-86f84a64bc.gif

You really reached with this stat. Like americans dont care about soccer unless the US is in it and close to winning. Only reason ppl tuned into to watch women play is due to that mia ham bytch in the 90s Bandwagon fans. :comeon:

You’re quiet on the mens world cup views tho :russell:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
You’re a UKoon I see. Posting worldwide shyt. No one in America gives a fukk about your p*ssy sport my nikka:pachaha:
You really reached with this stat. Like americans dont care about soccer unless the US is in it and close to winning. Only reason ppl tuned into to watch women play is due to that mia ham bytch in the 90s Bandwagon fans. :comeon:

You’re quiet on the mens world cup views tho :russell:

What happened to all the energy and certainty from your first post? :mjlol:

2nd post is littered with qualifiers, excuses, but-buts and semantics
tenor.gif

You said, and quite emphatically so, that "no one in America gives a fukk" about football.

Only to concede that they do in fact care, even if it's only when there is a vested interest.

I thank you for your honesty. Takes a big man to admit when he is WRONG!
tenor.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a big difference actually...

How many of their parents were actually born in France?

Mbappe's weren't (fathers from Cameroon) and so wasn't Pogba's (both born in Guinea)...

The African American wasn't just born here, you can trace our lineage all the way back to the slave trade...In other words this fukking country was built off our backs and you damn right we lay claim to it...

And another important note, our ancestors were brought to Amerikkka against their will in chains...

They did not welcome their oppressors to pillage and rape their lands resources and then flee their homes for the land of their oppressors...

African Americans even helped to save France in WWI and WWII.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How is it a white institution when there's millions of black, north african and arab citizens and the people own the nation? Pay the same taxes and have the same rights. It's not a private company like NFL or NBA teams, it's a nation, a multicultural nation with a white majority.

When we look ahead, there will be a pictures of the team, not pictures of the head of the Federation :what:

And like most of the world, there's a lot of racists. But compared to the US, their Donald Trump counterpart got completely smashed.

I don't understand why the Coli loves to put down black achievements by always bringing up white people. Or generalize the racists to include everyone in the world. The president calls black people French, my white French friends calls everyone that's a French citizens French, who are you talking about? Le Pen?

:ehh:

You know that black and Arab French citizens don't get an equal share of le gateau national but I'll let you bake, breh

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Out of interest, do fans of the NBA, NHL and NFL get a share of all that money? What percentage of that NFL revenue is going to the mostly black players? How much to the white owners?:sas1: