France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants

A lot of africans think that their purpose in life is to serve France, whether in sport or in war.

I know a lot of people that are proud that are their african ancestors fought for France in WW , WW2, Indochina, etc.

French were able to pull an extraordinary trick ; they made a lot african, even black outside of Africa, that the glory of France is their glory.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Shutup no one gives a fukk bout your shytty ass sport in the US esp where half the time they flop when someone pushes them

fukk fakkit futbol
images

script>
4c8Q0Tou-gDrvpHpmxanrhuxEbLSyLvT0dJMliNjL2QW1I2jPgElP_XHz_M8knYXGdNnZkTdx8UAGhm6ivL1q7qYTne4sfR5YfG4Nw=w571-h200-nc

:umad:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Ugh, what a Debby downer.

I’m super happy that Pogba and Mbappe, who are Black excellence personified have got a World Cup but the fact remains that French Society treats Black males from their area like vermin

France has/had a serious history of colonialism and this is just them eating off the same people they despise 364 days of the year

Daps
French Born citizens are victims of Colonialism now? :comeon:

I didnt say they were victims of colonialism.

They're the product of it.

Just like team usa's basketball dominance is a product of the slave trade.

The difference between me and you is I'm not in denial about it.

I don't call team USA's success "black excellence"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I never celebrate usa, and I shyt on Obama all the time.

Try again bytch

:umad:
Yep, you a cac

Soul food has just as much native american influnce as any thing else

Corn bread, chitterlings, hushpuppies, grits all have na origins. Not just african and english influences.

The fact of the matter is, that average african american doesn't have any significant amount of cultural connections to any specific african culture. That's not a value judgement, it's simply a fact. Ancestral culture gets snuffed out of minorities every day. Especially in America.

What a fakkit?

Can you actually prove you are black?

No, I dont want to ban bet you at all, fakkit, I want you to actual show yourself as a black male without the homo spinning and attention seeking you losera do on the coli.

You sound like a proud american, cac fakkit. You clearly dont like africans to begin with:russ: claiming cheeroke indian
:dead: