France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
They were born in France....that would be like saying Lebron and Kobe shoulda been playing for their African nations. And France like every nation in the west is racist...but I wouldn't be taking the word of three french guys at an athleti match...in absurdly racist Spain.

If you look at all of the celebration, its Pogba at the front and Kante getting all the praise. Black folks won this for France...and literally everyone, including the French know it. And as a breh, who was in Paris this spring...it has its issues...but brothers ain't being killed by the police every month so there's that...

:manny:

im saying, these nikkas are French first, African second just like everybody else born abroad or born from Immigrants:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol:

The coli IQ has been at an all time low lately. nikkas is simpletons and imbeciles :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Pogba>sCam
Most people on earth actually know it as the Pogba dab. Most people on earth don't know who Cam is. :umad:

more facts for your headtop :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Pogba has 21 million twitter followers, 24 million instagram followers

Cam only has 4 million on Instagram and 1.1 on twitter; American football and athletes aint shyt:mjlol::hhh::hhh::hhh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pogba>sCam
Most people on earth actually know it as the Pogba dab. Most people on earth don't know who Cam is. :umad:

My post wasn't about Cam dumb cocksucker.

It's was about doing 3/4 year olddances that isn't popular anymore. :mjlol:

Now get Pogba cum off of you mouth. :hhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My post wasn't about Cam dumb cocksucker.

It's was about doing 3/4 year olddances that isn't popular anymore. :mjlol:

Now get Pogba cum off of you mouth. :hhh:
And I'm letting you know that it's known as the Pogba dance now. How ever old it may be. It's world wide now and has been highjacked :umad:

Pobga>every American athlete minus Kobe and Lebron

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm letting you know that it's known as the Pogba dance now. How ever old it may be. It's world wide now and has been highjacked :umad:

Pobga>every American athlete minus Kobe and Lebron

Swallowing cum isn't good for your health. :scust: