Forza Motorsport (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (October 10, 2023)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That game came out and was ported to PC before “play anywhere” was a thing.

Pretty sure the MCC PC port came after Play Anywhere was a thing? :patrice: Might be wrong. Though, even Killer Instinct released years before PA and was ported with Play Anywhere to PC some time later.

Nonetheless, having availability for the potential console buy is a boon. :blessed:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Xbox seems to be super solid. Though the Series S is pretty blurry, at least it runs smooth. PC brehs though we got problems. :francis:

Kind of unfortunate the best Forza engine variant was the free one for Forza Apex. Also unfortunate this seems to be backwards progress in relation to the latest Forza releases overall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox seems to be super solid. Though the Series S is pretty blurry, at least it runs smooth. PC brehs though we got problems. :francis:

Kind of unfortunate the best Forza engine variant was the free one for Forza Apex. Also unfortunate this seems to be backwards progress in relation to the latest Forza releases overall.

Seems like Playground surpassed Turn 10 in every way

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Locking upgrades for each vehicle behind a RPG system :patrice:

Yeah I might check this out in a year or whenever they give up on that one
People just like to complain.

Before people complained because there was no sense of progression in the career mode.

Now people mad cause they can’t just jump in an turn their camery into a supercar.

I’m just getting started, but it doesn’t seem to take too long to level up a car for upgrades

System seems ok to me. Only thing they should change is progress being locked to one individual car instead of being tied to the make and model of the car.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very different games. Only thing they got in common really is the name.

I profusely disagree that horizon is trash, but if you want less party and more sim you should like this better.

I loved Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360. I believe the new Forza Motorsport will be dope.

A question, Does XSX Gamepass let you play at midnight on release day?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I loved Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360. I believe the new Forza Motorsport will be dope.

A question, Does XSX Gamepass let you play at midnight on release day?
Let’s you play at midnight. If you switch your xbox to NewZeland time zone you can play at their midnight. which is a day early which is how i’m playing now.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
People just like to complain.
Oh?

Only thing they should change is progress being locked to one individual car instead of being tied to the make and model of the car.
Oh :russell:

As I said. See you in a year then. nikka said all that just to say the same shyt I said. :deadrose:

That shyt is dumb they'll give up on it eventually. The only people who lose are the ones who struggle through it to try and prove a point that they're having fun.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh?

Oh :russell:

As I said. See you in a year then. nikka said all that just to say the same shyt I said. :deadrose:
Im a huge advocate of patient gaming. All games get better and cheaper over time :ehh:
That shyt is dumb they'll give up on it eventually. The only people who lose are the ones who struggle through it to try and prove a point that they're having fun.
This is nonsense. You haven’t touched the game and wanna claim other people are “pretending”

It’s fine to have your own misinformed perspective, but don’t go making up other peoples perspective based off your own ignorance.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Im a huge advocate of patient gaming. All games get better and cheaper over time :ehh:

This is nonsense. You haven’t touched the game and wanna claim other people are “pretending”

It’s fine to have your own misinformed perspective, but don’t go making up other peoples perspective based off your own ignorance.
The one thing you complained about was my exact issue with the game :russ: