Forza Motorsport (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (October 10, 2023)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I swear, its a damn shame. During covid i could hop on f7 and drag race all day, had a whole crew and all then we went to horizon . Since this game dropped no one plays like that anymore since we cant race like we use to
Turn 10 dropped the ball hard on this one.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I tried playing FM and.....this is so sad of how the mighty have fallen šŸ˜ž

The series just feels like a relic of what it used to be. It doesn't help that the soul went straight to Forza Horizon.

I'm just sticking with assetto corsa for my sim racing fix :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bought it for the Steam sale and it is indeed fairly ass so far. :francis: They have ruined trail braking for some odd reason, but the driving feels good.

Runs pretty good on my Arc card. :leon: Can't routinely break 94fps for some reason (not vsync related), and only car models seem to really affect FPS.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bought it for the Steam sale and it is indeed fairly ass so far. :francis: They have ruined trail braking for some odd reason, but the driving feels good.

Runs pretty good on my Arc card. :leon: Can't routinely break 94fps for some reason (not vsync related), and only car models seem to really affect FPS.

I tried playing it on Game Pass ages ago and it was such a miserable tumor of a slog.

• Bland career mode
  • Downgraded graphics
  • Unoptimized
  • Glitches and bugs
I just uninstalled and copped BeamNG :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Anyone still play this?

I play the free Windows version that had paid DLC more than this new Forza. :skip:

Builders Cup is pretty ass. CarPG elements don't matter long term. They're not adding events to the core game because online FOMO must be done even when it doesn't make sense to discard it.

I will say the steering is great on a controller. Fantastic usability there compared tp the older titles. Them destroying trail braking sucks but stability is enhanced at least. No more sudden snap oversteering. Graphics and models are legitimate ass in many areas.

My two cents for anyone on the fence is to check back during the holiday season for improvements. Otherwise, like Chicago sports teams, "there's always next year".