Forza Motorsport (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (October 10, 2023)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forza Motorsport series always reivew well and I think the series has an 87 average MC score. I think we won't know how to truly feel about the game until a month or so tbh. Anyways, it looks like they took their time with this, so hopefully its good. I just hope the campaign is improved because I've felt the series been a downward trend after FM4 with it's campaign
Looks like the career is legit this time around. That’s what i’m most excited about. Seems like there will be a real sense of progression this time around instead of just random races.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the career is legit this time around. That’s what i’m most excited about. Seems like there will be a real sense of progression this time around instead of just random races.
Seems they're taking online races more seriously too. This should be good, and bought the premium edition to play early

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seems they're taking online races more seriously too. This should be good, and bought the premium edition to play early
Forza one of the few games i think the early stuff is worth it.

They are always dropping new cars and courses that i would buy anyway. Buying it up front for a discount and you get to play early is a great deal.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yall know if this is gonna be on GP?
Yeah, it will launch on October 10th, and you can buy the premium upgrade to play the game on October 5th. The addon gives you early access and items below

Forza Motorsport Race Day Car Pack
Forza Motorsport Car Pass
Forza Motorsport VIP Membership
Forza Motorsport Welcome Pack

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Yeah, it will launch on October 10th, and you can buy the premium upgrade to play the game on October 5th. The addon gives you early access and items below

Forza Motorsport Race Day Car Pack
Forza Motorsport Car Pass
Forza Motorsport VIP Membership
Forza Motorsport Welcome Pack
MS fin make M's off me with these early access sales lmao.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Forza Motorsport series always reivew well and I think the series has an 87 average MC score. I think we won't know how to truly feel about the game until a month or so tbh. Anyways, it looks like they took their time with this, so hopefully its good. I just hope the campaign is improved because I've felt the series been a downward trend after FM4 with it's campaign

Yeah it usually reviews well, but most mainstream reviews miss the point in the career mode and ultimately focus on "wow game pretty, sounds cool and it has cars!!". 5, 6, and especially 7 were awful compared to 4. I play a lot of 6 but at the same times its frustratingly repetitive due to the structure. Just like you I'm hoping they fixed the campaign stuff this time around.

They can apparently add in a race series pretty easily and quickly, so molding career mode with better balance in things to do should be easy. Unfortunately, it is always online like GT7. :snoop:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Anyone know if this is Play anywhere enabled? Finding no reliable info. If the career mode is good it would tip me to buy a Series console and have a PC copy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Anyone know if this is Play anywhere enabled? Finding no reliable info. If the career mode is good it would tip me to buy a Series console and have a PC copy.
says it right on the store page

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
says it right on the store page

Says yes for you? I don't see it on me end. Example:

xohEJ4s.png

MWAhXHp.png

Nonetheless if you see it, its probably true. :blessed: